˚𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀˚

┏━━━°⌜ うちは オビト ⌟°━━━┓

━━━°⌜ うちは オビト ⌟°━━━

𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚'𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙙.

━━━°⌜ うちは オビト⌟°━━━

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂!

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏.

(𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴.)

The harsh blare of Obito's alarm clock shattered the fragile tranquillity of his slumber, dragging him from the depths of sleep with an unrelenting urgency. With a groan, he peeled open heavy eyelids and squinted at the digital display: 4:30 AM. Panic surged through him; this was the morning of an important mission outside the village, and he couldn't afford to be late.

As he lay there for a moment, the remnants of his dream clung to the edges of his consciousness. 

It had been a strange one, where he was the hero, celebrated for his skills and bravery. The contrast between that world and his groggy awakening was stark, leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. 

The room around him was still cloaked in darkness, and the faint hum of the alarm's persistent beeping filled the air, reminding him he to get up. ASAP.

He rushed through his morning routine, the water in the shower colder than he'd anticipated. As he hastily towelled off, he couldn't help but glance at himself in the foggy bathroom mirror. The black Konoha uniform clung to him more snugly than before, a stark reminder of the few extra pounds he'd gained from stress-eating during late-night missions and the pressure of proving himself. 

His gear bag, stuffed with shuriken, kunai, and various ninja tools, hung ready by the door, a silent testament to the responsibilities and expectations he bore as a shinobi. With a final, determined look in the mirror, he darted out of his apartment, leaving the warmth and comfort of his apartment behind for the coldness that awaited him in the pre-dawn darkness.

"I can do it," he mumbled as the cold air hit his face mercilessly.

The world outside was cloaked in the stillness of pre-dawn, and the sky stretched above him, shrouded in a deep, velvety darkness. Obito's hurried steps echoed through the silent streets as he raced towards the training camp. Each breath he exhaled crystallized in the frigid air, a visible testament to the chill that gnawed at him and seeped into his bones.