˚𝙄𝙄˚

┏━━━°⌜ うちは オビト ⌟°━━━┓

━━━°⌜ うちは オビト ⌟°━━━

𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚'𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙙.

━━━°⌜ うちは オビト⌟°━━━

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂!

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏.

(𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴.)

Obito's body felt like a prison, the ropes binding his wrists and ankles digging into his flesh with each futile struggle. The pain in his head was a constant reminder of his vulnerability, and he could feel a trickle of blood from a cut on his temple. The figure by the fire remained a shadowy enigma, their motives and intentions hidden from him.

The fire crackled, casting eerie flickering shadows across the chamber's rough stone walls. Obito's breaths came in shallow, uneven gasps as he attempted to calm himself, to think of a way out of this dire situation. But the oppressive darkness and his limited mobility weighed heavily on his spirit.

Minutes stretched into hours, each passing moment filled with uncertainty and dread. Obito's mind raced with questions, but the answers remained elusive. Who had captured him, and why? What did they want from him, and what awaited him in this underground chamber?

The dampness in the air seemed to seep into his bones, making him shiver despite the warmth of the fire. The chamber's silence was oppressive, broken only by the occasional drip of water, a cruel reminder of his captivity.

That's when suddenly, his captor grabbed him, swinging him over their shoulder as they started walking, the movement making Obito's stomach turn upside down as he grew dizzy. 

The world spun around Obito as his captor carried him further into the darkness. The rough cloth of their clothing pressed against his skin, and he could feel the tension in their muscles as they moved with purpose. Every step sent a jolt of pain through his body, and he clenched his teeth to stifle any sounds of discomfort.

Obito's mind raced, trying to make sense of the situation. He had no control over his fate, no way of knowing where he was being taken or what awaited him. His heart pounded in his chest as fear and anxiety threatened to overwhelm him.