˚𝙄𝙄𝙄˚

┏━━━°⌜ うちは オビト ⌟°━━━┓

━━━°⌜ うちは オビト ⌟°━━━

𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚'𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙙.

━━━°⌜ うちは オビト⌟°━━━

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂!

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏.

(𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴.)

As Obito slowly regained consciousness, he found himself in a dimly lit, unfamiliar room. His head throbbed with pain, and his body felt heavy and sluggish. He blinked several times, trying to clear his vision, and groaned softly as he pushed himself into a sitting position.

The memories of the mist and the cell came flooding back, and Obito's heart sank as he realized he was still in the same nightmarish situation. He tried to take stock of his surroundings, but his blurred vision made it difficult to make out any details.

The room was sparsely furnished, with stone walls and a single small window high above, allowing only a faint sliver of light to filter in. There was a low, steady hum in the air, and Obito could feel a strange energy pulsing through the room.

He tried to move, but his limbs felt weak and unresponsive. Panic set in as he realized that he was still bound by the same chains, the cold metal digging into his skin. Desperation washed over him as he struggled against his restraints, but it was no use.

With a frustrated groan, Obito let his head fall back against the wall, his mind racing with questions. What did his captors want from him? How long had he been unconscious? And most importantly, how could he escape from this nightmarish prison?

Obito gritted his teeth, trying to push past the pain that radiated through his head. It felt like a vice squeezing his skull, and he couldn't help but wonder if whatever the mist had contained had some lasting effects on him.

He forced himself to take slow, shallow breaths, trying to calm his racing heart and steady his thoughts. He needed to stay focused, to figure out a way to escape from this place. But as he strained against his chains, he realized that his chances of breaking free were slim, especially in his weakened state.