˚𝙄𝙑˚

┏━━━°⌜ うちは オビト ⌟°━━━┓

━━━°⌜ うちは オビト ⌟°━━━

𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚'𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙙.

━━━°⌜ うちは オビト⌟°━━━

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂!

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏.

(𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴.)

Obito sat in the dimly lit chamber, his back against the cold stone wall. He closed his eyes, attempting to retreat into the recesses of his mind where his cherished memories resided. The air was thick with an unrelenting sense of foreboding, and the ever-present hum in the room only served to deepen his unease.

Memories of his time on Team Minato and his bond with Rin had become the focal point of Obito's efforts to preserve his past. He clung to those memories like a lifeline, the warmth of their camaraderie and the shared moments of laughter and struggle giving him strength in the face of the relentless mist that sought to erase them.

As Obito sat in the dimly lit chamber, he closed his eyes and let those memories wash over him. He remembered the days of training, the missions they had undertaken, and the countless hours they had spent together as a team. The smiles, the encouragement, and the unwavering support of his friends were etched in his mind.

He thought of Rin, her kindness and determination, and how she had always been there to heal their wounds and lift their spirits. The memory of her smile, so bright and full of life, was a beacon of hope in the darkness that threatened to consume him.

Obito's determination to hold onto these memories fueled his resolve to resist the effects of the mist. He refused to let go of the bonds he had forged with his teammates and the dreams they had shared. In those memories, he found the strength to keep fighting, to defy the mist's insidious purpose.

But he couldn't help but wonder about the others, the people he had known outside of his team. Faces and names began to blur and fade, and it was a constant battle to keep their memories alive. The fear of losing those connections, of becoming a hollow shell devoid of his past, drove him to push forward.