Investigations And Attacks!!

It was morning and Dushyant's wrist watch hit, 6:20 in the morning. Train halted at the station of Auckland. They came out of the  train hurriedly, Train had stopped here for just a few minutes . They moved out of the station and took their cab. They directly moved to the hotel where they had to pretend as tourists. All four were silent all the way as they were exhausted and tired with the  eleven hours long journey. 

It took twenty five minutes to reach their hotel. They checked in their room which was a double bedroom for these four. They are sharing the room. Omkara threw himself on the bed. Dushyant shook his head in disappointment. 

"Om we are not here for vacations

"Om we are not here for vacations. After an hour we are leaving for police headquarters as we have a meeting with Auckland' Commissioner. He'll give us details." Dushyant said and moved to the washroom. 

Omkara looked at Gauri who was sitting on the couch while doing something with her phone. Her hair was  loose and was interrupting Omkara's view. Gauri was too distracted with her own hair. She kept the phone on the table and tried to tie her hair. Omkara who was witnessing this and too much lost in Gauri's natural beauty. 

"Khule hi rehne doh

"Khule hi rehne doh. Jachte hai tum pe." Omkara said without realising as he was totally lost in her. 

It irked Gauri. She gave him an unbelievable look. She picked up a cushion from the couch and threw it toward him.