Beginning

It was  dark outside, The lonely road, A closed factory.Few cars were parked outside.A car stopped and a masked man went inside. Few goons were standing with loaded guns.

In A big hall, a projector was on, Mission STG(Special Tactic group) was flashing on screen in bold letters.A man seemed to be the head of gang,was watching at the screen keenly.

“So we got the volunteer for our new mission. Mission STG. “He said in such loud roar that everyone present there filled with such passion.

“Boss will it succeed?”One of the gang member asked. BOSS gave him a suspicious look...

“Boss vo bilkul anadi hai. Usne ab tak koi mission nahi sambhala. kahin sab kharab na kar de woh.  “One of the member said as he was not trusting the person.

Boss threw his gaze on him.”Tabhi toh choose kiya! I know his capabilities.”He said.

a man wearing black jeans and leather jacket with covered face came to the centre of hall.

“Anadi! hum anadi lagte hai? is pal ka saalon se intezar kiya hai. Us Ronit Singhania  aur uski team ko khatam karne ka khwab! I’ll get success definitely.”He said proudly,passion to win was clearly visible in his eyes.

“You should!”Boss said in ordering tone.He started projector and started discussing about plan...

“Time to go boss.Abse hum nahi milenge.I’ll not disappoint you.”He said.Boss patted his back.After some more discussion everyone left the place.

...

Sun rose up,It was a beautiful morning scene, birds started their journey, flowers started glowing with new shine.. The sandy beaches of wellington made the morning more beautiful.

A Big house facing one of these beaches, Name patched as Fernandes.A big gate and a small but beautiful colorful garden welcomed the visitors.

Beautifully decorated large room  with picture of owner of the house with two young girls and a little boy. Hall filled with aroma of some yummy breakfast...

a girl was about 26 still in her night gears, messy bun.She checked the dishes once again and laid the dishes on the dining table. She prepared coffee for two and a cup of milk, placed them in a tray and walked out of the kitchen .She was Ruhana Fernandes wife of the owner of house Vineet Fernandes.

She entered into the bedroom and  smiled to see her handsome husband sleeping in the bed cozily.He was bit disturbed with sun rays.she kept the tray at side table and covered the windows with curtains and sat beside him.She  lightly caressed his hairs. he smiled and opened his  eyes..

“Good morning love!”He said with closed eyes