Emotions!!

Omkara and Priyanka had already reached the hospital. Gauri was still unconscious, and the doctor shifted her to Operation theatre. They were treating her and tried to remove the bullet from her body. 

Outside, Omkara and Priyanka were in tension. Priyanka was sitting on a bench lying there whereas Omkara was pacing to and fro in tension. They were worried about this. Meanwhile Dushyant reached there. He asked for Gauri's health. 

"How's she?" He asked, standing beside Omkara

"Under treatment. Kuch bataya nahi ab tak doctors ne." Omkara sighed. 

Omkara was behaving a bit weird. He was worried for Gauri, who was genuine. She was a team member but Dushyant could sense a fear in his eyes. Gauri joined them a few days back only and this concern was so weird, at least for Dushyant . 

Dushyant pressed Omkara's shoulder, he gave him a look. "What happened? She will be fine." Dushyant said. 

"Dush, I like that girl

"Dush, I like that girl. And she is in pain. I am not saying that I love her but still I think there is something I can't explain. Uski chot mujhe dard de rahi hai. I can't explain this feeling." Omkara tried to explain his point. He simply nodded and pulled him into his embrace. He was silent but Dushyant could sense the wetness of his eyes. They remained in the same position for a few seconds. He parted from his hug and Dushyant moved toward Priyanka. He sat beside her on the bench. She looked at him and pressed his hand. 

He pulled his hand back from her hands and gave her a tough look. "I don't need anyone's sympathy, tumhari toh bilkul nahi. commissioner sir ko call kiya?" 

 commissioner sir ko call kiya?"