Pain And Love

It was 7 in the morning. It's a big house in the posh society of the city. House was quite chirpy. Angel stopped her scooter in the parking lot and entered the house. She was surprised to see the main door opened. She could hear the sounds of arguments. 

It was Sachin's place and now someone was accompanying him. He was arguing with someone, both were loud and their voices were spreading in the whole house. She took the stairs and started moving towards his room. She was shocked to see the person in front of her. 

Both men were too much indulge into their conversation Oops a heated conversation that they couldn't realise her presence. Sachin was blaming him for something and He was trying to convince him. 

"Aap galat hai. Aap hi Mere bhai ke qatil hai. Apni false pride ke liye aapne Mere bhai ko sacrifice kar diya." Sachin shouted at him. 

"Tumhara bhai, tumhara bhai wo Mere bhi kuch lagta tha. Baap hoon main tum dono ka. Kaun baap apne bete ko maut ke muh mein bhejega." He retorted. 

Sachin threw a vase from the side table. "Yahan aapka bada beta mara samajh lena waise hi chhota bhi marr gaya. Chale jayiye yahan se." Sachin showed him the door. 

Angel was shocked to see Sachin's father. She knew him for five years but she did not know about his father, brother or anyone.. He even said that he is an orphan. 

She broke with his lie. Tears trickled down to her eyes. He was still arguing with his father. He even raised his hand to slap Sachin but he held onto his hand and asked him to go in anger. His father turned to leave. Angel hid herself behind the table. She sat down while pressing her back to the wall. She was sobbing. Sachin was shouting at his father and his Father left the place with tears. 

"Jayiye aap aur wapas aane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Aapke in aansuon ka mujh par koi effect nahi padega." He banged his fist on the vase of the table. Vase fell down to which Angel screamed with pain. 

Sachin was shocked to see her

Sachin was shocked to see her. He tried to touch her but she started running from his house. He tried to stop her while holding her." Kya hua? Aise bhaag kyun rahi ho?" He asked calmly.