001

The war had come to an end. All is left was heart pieces that fell along their tragic journeys. Many souls had sacrificed and dedicated their lives, all just to make this come done.

The rest that survived lived their lives, and had begotten. But a certain rouge had the cursed maintaining his body and had live upon many centuries, and watch his comrades generations grew.

"He live in a sheltered life alone as he travels abroad to see and wonder how to feel with someone, but his heart and soul insist to strive and wait for his only love to be back in his arms again." A woman with h/c hair closed a book and look down over his daughter. "The end."

"What do you mean the end? Did he find his true love or not?" A girl, that has the same features as her mother queried. "I don't know what happened, dear. That was the end of the story."

"Then how about you, Momma? Did you meet your true love?" Kiyoko sighed and was stuck into a fancy daydream as she spoke to her daughter. "Of course. I still remember the time when I met your Father." She nods, recollecting every memory into various of sentences.

"He was the most stunning man I've ever met! And Mom already fell in love with him after our eyes made contact..." The little girl listened intently to her mother's back story. "How so?"

Kiyoko let out a small chuckle. "There was electricity, dear! And I loved every single of it. And I cherish it deeply in my heart when the time I realized he was my Romeo." The woman touch where her beating heart was.

"He really adored painting a certain woman. But I understand if he didn't tell every single detail about his paintings." She sighed deeply. "He got this rude nature that I weirdly like. But sadly...–"

"What happen?" Kiyoko smiled. "We parted ways because he said to me once that he already found his Juliet..." Y/n could only stare at her Mother.

"He left with the door open." (That's the worse.)

"I didn't even got the courage that time to tell him that we're having a little angel..." She blink at her mother's intense gaze. "Wha... Who, me??" She ask confusedly. "But you said I'm not an angel on how–"

"Hope you understand every single of it, Y/n. Because I'm not repeating myself when you grow up. Good night now." Kiyoko kissed her goodnight, and turn the lights off before heading out.

Y/n was left on the bed, playing with her thoughts. It was really confusing for a child to process all of this. This was all started when Y/n was eager for a storytime. And her mother was indeed weird to say things like this.

It was simple sentences, but there was a hint of mystery that the four year old couldn't figure out. She shrugged it off, and lulled to sleep eventually.

Tomorrow arrived, so they visited the park. And Y/n plays on the slide without feeling a single doubt on the world. Like the rest of the children that she befriended for the short time being.

And Kiyoko at the sidelines keep an eye out for her daughter while tapping at her screen.

They eventually went home, when Y/n was all worn out and ready to hit the hays. Kiyoko smiled amusingly at her daughter and offered her some warm milk.

She comb her daughter's hair and dried it with a towel. While doing so, the feeling of guilt remains over the pits of her stomach as she sits down with her daughter. Watching their favorite reality show together.

"All dry!" Y/n cheered flip her hair around. "Come on now. Let's get you tuck in. You still have school tomorrow."

"Yay, school tomorrow!" Kiyoko follow in suit to her daughter's room. As Y/n was daydreaming about going back to kindergarten, she didn't notice that she was already covered with the sheets.

"Can you read me the story again, Mom?" She pouts. "Do you love the story so far?" Y/n smiled. "I do!"

Kiyoko admire her daughter. 'They really have the same beautiful smile.' She smiled at the memory of her ex boyfriend. And exhale deeply. "I'm sorry, Y/n. But I can't right now." Y/n whined and kick the sheets. "Please..?"

"I'm terribly sorry, dear. But I'm really busy tonight. Do you understand, right Y/n?" Kiyoko patted her leg as comfort. "... I understand. Goodnight, Mom."

"That's a good girl." She kissed her cheek with a long smack. And Eventually headed out.