003

Time flew by so fast. y/n permanently moved to her aunt. And when she ask where her mother was. They answered, "She's in place called far far away. Being take care like a princess. With dozens of maid." Y/n who still a child, dumb and naive, believed it. "Wait, my Mom's a princess? Does that means I'm royal too?" And that end up with a confusing conversation.

She didn't even complain about the fact that she's leaving her house. She did enjoy staying here. How could I say, they brainwashed her with a ton of snacks. That indeed bring joy to the little girl.

Move forward to present. It was a lovely day at the mids of spring. Y/n was on her way to school. Passingintoadarkalleywayandaccidentallystumblingintofourwhiteguys, thatwas handlingaprettysharpweapons. Woah. Y/n snapped into her inner monologue when she reach the gate of the school.

"Wait a minute! Was that supposed to be four white guys? Or average ugly japanese old people??...But that would be racist." Y/n raised her hands to rub her chubby cheeks.

"Anywho," she glanced at the group circling around a boy with blond hair with a piercing glare.

"—Should I?? But mom said not to butt in other people's business." She scratched her chin. "Wait, was that butt or get."

She glances to the boy again, cheeks reddening from the amount of scratches she's giving. "... But he looks so pityful." And she thinks again. "Like a turtle!" Y/n remembers a news reporter in a TV once.

["Turtles are endangered. So kids! Save the turtles!" And the news anchor poses a dub.]

"Save turtles! Yah!" She sprinted towards the group with a battle cry. Whereas the group of boys, stared at her weirdly, before being knocked out by the momentum. She quickly pulled the poor turtle harshly. What a hypocrite, right?

"Hey, get back here you fat Amy!" Y/n turns back to the boy, irritated. "Fat Amy?! My name's Y/n you–" She turns to the blonde she was holding. "What do you call him??" The blonde blankly stares at her, before replying.. "...Douche."

"Yeah, douche!" Y/n stifled a laugh of hearing the weird word. The boy who she called douche stomp his way to their spot, fuming red on how he was being embarrassed infront of his friends. Y/n saw his reaction, tsked and raised her brows.

"Wanna fight bitch?!" Douche screamed on her face. "I told you, my name's Y/n!!" She screamed, her fists were hitting in the air, sloppily. Douche and the boys eyed her blankly. She doesn't know how to fight, does she...? They all thought.

WE'LL

BE

RIGHT

BACK

"You should know that it's against the rules to fight in and out of the school grounds!" A female teacher scolds the children who were fighting. They were caught and brought to the principal's office, just the very first week of school for Y/n after moving with her aunt.

Y/n didn't waste any more time and pointed to douche. "He called me a bitch! Whatever that is." The principal gasp. "Mr. Renji, is that true?!" Renji who was called out, started to stutter. "N-no, she's definitely lying!" He spat back, defending himself.

The principal looked over to Y/n. "No I'm not. Tell him turtle!" She nudge Monoma with her shoulder. Monoma sighed. "She's actually telling the truth, Sir." Then he pointed his chin towards Renji. "And she was only defending me towards Renji and his friends' bullying." His eyes narrowed dangerously towards Renji.

'His name is, Renji?...Such a common and boring name.' Y/n was interrupted to her thoughts when Monoma called her. "...Huh? A-ah, yes! He was definitely bullying him! I was the willness!"

"Witness." Monoma corrected her.

"Yeah, what he said." She crossed her arms.

The principal sighed. "Mr. Renji, I am very disappointed at you. Your parent works very hard just to enroll you to this school. And you end up here with such vulgar words and bad manner?!"

Y/n wasn't even listening at this point, and busy herself looking down at the boring details of the Principal's desk.

"You two can go from the rest of your subjects." The principal waved them off, leaving poor Renji behind. Y/n stick her tongue out to him. When they left the room, Y/n wouldn't stop fidgeting. Her eyes continually looking over to Monoma who's head is ducked down. Unable for her to see his reaction.

They started walking towards their room. "Now what?" She purse her lips. "...Thank you." Y/n leaned over a little, mouth gaping. "Huh? What was that? I can't barely hear you."

"I said, thank you." Monoma voice out. "Oh! You're welcome, I guess." Y/n scratch her head awkwardly. Is it supposed to get awkward after you save someone from bullying?

Y/n cracked an awkward laugh when she can visibly see the door of her classroom. "Well I better get going." She dumbly say.

"Where to?" Monoma was being dumb as well.

"Well... Uhm, classroom." She pointed the door next to her.

Monoma blushes in embarrassment. "Right." She scratched her cheek, out of habit. "Good bye, have a great life, I guess..."

Then Monoma was left at the hallway, all alone.

"What the heck was that?" Y/n muttered to herself while entering the door. "And can you tell me why are you late at this hour, Miss L/n?" Her teacher ask with her eyebrow raised up.

Y/n almost forgot that she still had classes.

"I was almost ganged up by bunch of rowdy cats riding a skateboard." She said seriously. Miss Kim could only shake her head. "Sit down, quickly!" Y/n complied.

    It was home time, Y/n walked out of the gates lost in her train of thoughts with an unreadable expression. Until she receives a tap on a shoulder. She turns around and blurted out. "Which is heavier. A ship or a single penny?"

Monoma was confused at her sudden question. "I... A ship?" She pulled his cheek harshly. "Then why does a penny sinks and the ship floats?!"

"Why are you even asking me such stupid question in the first place?" He irks. "I don't know brother. That's just how my  brain function... Wanna go grab some ice cream?"

"If it's your treat, then game."

"Hey! I'm not paying for you!" She sticks her tongue out. "You should be the one buying me ice cream cause I saved you earlier!"

"The heck are you talking about. Do you think that I'm that weak? I could've handled that easily even if you didn't arrived!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...But your still buying one right?"

"Yeah..."

"Cool."