002

Did mom packed strawberry milk? A child thought, aimlessly looking at the usual scenery of the window. Her eyes wonders above, where the birds resting on a cable. Nuzzling their beaks at each other.

Are they perhaps, fighting? Like those dinasours on Jurassic Park. Her head lowers. Ah, no wait.. they're lovebirds!

She looks back again. Brows furrowing. Wondering why it doesn't look like the specific bird she saw on television.

Her teacher was busy teaching the rest of her students how to write. So she busy herself bird watching from the window while she waits for her turn.

     The last bell rang, indicating that school time is over. The students wait for their parents to pick them up outside , so does Y/n. She sats on free waiting shed, kicking her feet back and forth, killing some time as the feeling of boredom started to bubble inside her.

Watching the rest of her classmates being picked up by there parents. It made her wonder. "Mom should be here by now." One of her classmates hear that, and started to tease her. "Your Mom won't be picking you up, cause she doesn't love you anymore."

Her eyes slowly darted on the speaker. "Do I care about your opinion, Sasha?! Who even bothered asking you to interfere from my peace?" Y/n raised her brow at the smug Sasha. "Opinion?" Sasha ask causing Y/n to roll her eyes at her. "Just shut up and get out from my sight if you have nothing better to do. I'm not in a good mood right now. I think I'm going to die in starvation."

"Well..? You were the one spouting nonsense here. Opinion, opinion, nye nye nye." Sasha grumbles while walking out. "Hah! Servers you right, loser. I don't even like you in the first place." Y/n felt a tap on her back.

"I said to go somewhere else if you have nothing better to do, Sasha...?" When she turned around, she didn't meet a tiny brunette girl, instead a broad chest of a policeman.

"Can I help you?" She ask in a tiny voice. Holy macaroni! Am I going to get arrested for bullying, Sasha?! That snitch! I think this is her Father!

"Are you the daughter of Kiyoko L/n?" His baritone voice ring across her eardrums causing to her to snap in her inner monologue. "Yes, I am. Do you need something, Sir? I'm currently waiting for my Mom to pick me up. Am I in trouble?"

The Officer smiled. "No, you're not in trouble. You're coming with me to sort things out."

"I'm not coming with you. I'll wait here until my Mom arrives, and I was taught not to follow with strangers. You could be a bad cop and kidnap me and sell all of my inside!" The male smiles amusingly.

"If I introduce myself, would you still recognize me as a stranger?"

"I guess so..."

"Well. I'm Officer Pangari, and no doubt that you can trust me kid. I'm not a bad person. In fact, I'm here because I was assigned to help you."

"Help me for what?" Y/n looks over him with a hint of worry. "I'm going to drive you to your Aunt."

      A police car stop in front a hardware, and a lady come out in a hurry. Fidgeting her hands as his husband tried to comfort her anxiousness. A little girl came out of the vehicle and hug the woman eagerly.

"Aunt Flor! I'm so confused and starving right now. That man drive me here without giving me any food! Wah! I'm gonna die!" Y/n bursts in tears on her Aunt's chest.

"Oh, I apologize for not knowing that. She could've said anything that she was hungry, and I'll easily stop by on a nearest shop." The Officer scratch his head.

"Oh my poor child. Come inside, your Uncle will feed you anything you want." Y/n stopped crying and sniffled. "Anything?" She hiccup. "Anything." Flor repeated.

Kentaro– Flor's husband, guided Y/n inside. "Like ice cream sunday? And sweet and spicy noodles! Jelly donuts, ice cream roll. Eggplant. Cake! Ooh, I love cake! Can I have one please please!" Her worries disappeared when she heard about food. Kentaro laugh at her remarks. "You can eat whatever you like." It's the least he could do right now. To distract her precious mind for worrying for the meantime.

As the two left, Flor finally face the officer with a serious face. "So what's the news?" Even if she tried masking her emotions with a serious look. Pangari can tell that she is worried about her sister well being. It all accords from the eyes. He delt similar events like this, so it's no brainer.

"As you can see. Your sister Kiyoko L/n is currently not stable to say at least. And was now being diagnosed on a mental hospital for treatment." The woman gasp. "Can she be able to get out after a week of treatment?"

"I'm afraid not... You're sister has a Obsessive Love Disorder, refers to a condition where you become obsessed with one person you think you may be in love with. You might feel the need to protect your loved one obsessively, or even become controlling of them as if they were a possession." Pangari explained, and continued.

"And I'm glad that her strange behavior didn't affect the child. She is really skilled of hiding it in front of Y/n. But most of us also has a limit... Guess she was in hers and decided to harass Tamayo in her residence."

Pangari sighed, and check the time. "I'm afraid that it's time for me to leave. Have a good day ma'am, please do take good care of the child. She is really precious." Flor smiled at Pangari.

"We will. Have a safe trip officer." Flor waved Pangari goodbye at the door, and watch the vehicle come out of her sight, before closing the door gently.

She maneuvers herself upstairs. Bumping to her husband in the hallway. "I just tucked, Y/n in bed. Poor girl must've tire herself out on the entire ride." Kentaro let his wife peek at the door to see Y/n sleeping soundly.

They both shared eye contact. "What now?" Flor ask worriedly to her husband. "Let's move downstairs first, then will discuss about all of this."