After Concert // EunSeolBo

TW: Threesome, G!P Seola, G!P Eunseo, anal, cumming inside, (ending is SeolBo)

The concert ended and Seola was so glad that she got many skinships with Bona.

Every ujungs thought of Seola and Bona as the awkward duo but they actually really thoughtful and caring for each other.

"Ughhhhh, Im so exhausted!" Bona said as she moaned at the soft pillow.

"Yah! Dont moan!" Seola said as they both try to sleep.

"Oh, am I turning you on?"

Bona tried to tease her.

"Ughhh~ Exy~ fuck, there!" Dayoung moaned from the other room.

"It's 12 in the midnight for God's sake! You're so loud!" Bona screamed.

"Dont complain! Im near-" Dayoung said and they laughed. Eunseo entered the room.

"Fuck those-" Eunseo stopped as she saw Bona sitting on the floor.

"What the heck are you doing on the floor? Are you waiting to be fucked or what?" Eunseo asked.

"Yah! I'm your unnie so speak more poli- hmmmm" She was cut off by Eunseo's kiss.

"Don't make out in front of me!" Seola threw them a pillow and she felt herself hardening.

"Just join the fun" said Eunseo.

"I know your dick loves me babe" Bona added.

"What do you mean?" Seola ask while hiding her boner but its too late, Bona already saw it.

"Your boner told me" Bona wink towards Seola. Eunseo and Bona continued to do their session and after a few seconds all of Bona's clothes are on the ground.

Seola finally joined them. She played with Bona's breast, licking her left nipple while massaging her right breast.

"Hngggg ah~" Bona moaned as Eunseo started licking her dripping wet core.

"Let's play a game"

"20 points" Eunseo said and they all smirked.

"You lose 5 points if you're hungry for food" Seola said.

"20 points" Eunseo said.

"20 points" Seola said.

"Ughhh, 15" Bona said.

"You lose 10 points if you wanted to cum so bad!" Exy yelled.

"Fuck this game, 5" Bona said.

"10" Seola said.

"10" Eunseo said.

"You lose 10 points if you're naked!" Dayoung yelled.

"-5!" Bona said, Seola and Eunseo smirked.

"The punishment is you won't be able to cum for tonight" Eunseo said. "Shit thats unfair!" Bona replied.

Eunseo removed her clothes and so as Seola. Seola shoved her whole length inside Bona's wet dripping core as Eunseo shoved her length in Bona's butt giving her anal.

"Fuck! You're entering at the same time?!" Bona asked as the two began to hold at her waist and mold her breast.

They're thrusting in her instantly. Pounding nonstop, faster and harder as three of them released a sinful moan.

"Oh God, feels so good~ Ah~" Bona said as she bit her lip.

She felt her stomach twitched indicating that she's near her first orgasm. She bit her lip and shut her eyes as she prevent herself from cumming.

"So, tight!" Seola grunted.

"Bona, I'm cumming inside!" Seola screamed but she's just teasing her. Eunseo and Seola pulled back as they released their cum on the floor and Bona panted.

They switched and entered Bona at the same time. Eunseo holding Bona still as Seola supports her weight.

"Fuck please! I want to cum!" Bona said as she arched her back and Seola's fingers found their way to massage Bona's clit.

"No" Eunseo said. Bona's tears formed in her eyes as she can't take the pleasure anymore.

"Hnggg- ah~" Bona gripped Seola's hair and after a few thrust the two pulled back and came on the floor.

Eunseo got her clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Seola please-" Bona grabbed the older one arm.

"Please what?" Seola asked.

"Make me cum" Bona said seductively.

Seola smirked and push in her dick into Bona's slightly loose hole.

"Ugh~ you feel so good Seola-ya~" Bona moaned and Seola began marking her up on her collar bone.

"Shit, I'm cumming babe!" Bona screamed.

"Me too, ahh" Seola was about to pull herself out but Bona told her not to.

"Cum inside me! I already eat the pills" Bona said and Seola rocked the bed faster hitting Bona's g-spot as she dreamt of fucking Bona just like this.

"cumming!"

Bona feels Seola shoot her sperm inside filling up her hole, coating her wall with white warm liquids.

They both panted on the bed, ride out their orgasm.

"I told you, your dick loves me" Bona said breathlessly.

"I love you" Seola whispered in her ear.

"I love you too" Bona claimed the older's lips.

ㅤㅤ