An almost break up // Eunseo & Xiaoting

i mean its still one of wjsn member right?

TW: G!P Eunseo, slut/bitch calling, kinda hardcore
___________________

Eunseo POV

I had been dating this girl, Xiaoting, on and off throughout high school til in college and our last stint had been a little over two years, but we got into a huge fight concerning life goals, plans and decided to break it off.

I was 24, steadily rising in popularity for my dance cover videos. I had been offered a big job across the country. She didn't want to leave Seoul and wanted me to turn down the job to be with her. This started the fight that ended it all.

I hated her so much for making me choose between a job and her. I had thought we would spend the rest of our lives together but I couldn't justify giving up an opportunity to have a career that was well paying and allowed me to do what I loved to do. It had been about 3 weeks since we had spoken when I got a phone call from her. I debated about answering it, with a big sigh I did. She told me that she had my stuff together in her apartment and asked if i would come and get it. I agreed to swing by after my recording to pick it up.

I arrived at her apartment a couple hours later then knocked on the door. Her 5'6 skinny body answered the door, red hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a tiny white tank top that barely made its way to her belly button and her breasts were being contained by some sort of witchcraft. She had on these little short, black, knit shorts that barely covered her ass. I had clearly interrupted her work out; her perfect white skin was glistening with sweat.

A wave went through my body, God she look so fucking hot, I thought to myself.

She let me in, I went straight to collect my things. She had placed them on the couch and offered me a box to put them in. As I packed she was talking to me asking me how life was and when I was planning on moving out of the city, you know the basic small talk. She seemed to be fairly civil about everything; I had thought this would turn into another huge fight.

Just when I thought I was going to get out of there she said something that stopped me dead in my tracks. "So I'm going to start dating again, you know, to see what I missed all these years," she said then immediately knew that was a bad move.

It was clear she was just thinking of ways to get under my skin. I stared at her for a few seconds after that my anger just exploded. I started shouting about how she ruined my life's plans and how I had given her everything she ever wanted and some other things. She shot back, defending herself giving me a pretty big ear full. She got in my face screaming at me and out of nowhere I just kissed her. The mix of emotions, adrenaline, the fact she looked so fucking hot, plus 3 weeks without any female interaction got the best of me seriously I could not control myself.

She pushed my body away that makes me trip and fall on my butt. She looked at me, frowning, I could tell her wheels were turning as she tried to make sense of what happened. "Fuck you!" she said while she get on top of me, pinning me down. Xiaoting started gasping for air and lunged at me letting her tongue dive deep into my mouth.

She kissed me like a mad woman only coming up for air to scream "you fucking asshole"...kiss... "you made me lay alone and cry myself to sleep"...kiss ... "you talked about a future together, you fucked it up!"...kiss... "I hate you so fucking much"...kiss... "I can't even make myself cum anymore because of your fucking wild tongue with your big fucking dick! I hate you!"

She had been grinding against my dick the whole time that her shorts were soaked through and my pants had a huge damp spot all over the crotch. The smell in the room was intoxicating; the strong aroma of her wetness that had soaked both of us, the beads of sweat that now covered us and the faint floral scent of the body spray she used. I was overwhelmed by it all, I hated her and even more so now, but my dick throbbed. I was so horny at this point nothing could stop me.