Hurting her?

Sangeet ceremony..

Everyone got ready and went to the area which was decorated beautifully with lights and decorative flowers....
Surbhi too was getting ready and Sana was sitting beside her with her makeup on..
Sur: are yr Sana mai toh thak chuki hu makeup karake
Sana smiled because she is also the girl who doesn't like much makeup..
Sur: Waise Sana..Aaj Sidharth aur Anushka kaafi sath mein nahi rehne Lage..I mean aaj mehndi pe bhi usko Pani pila Raha tha and all...
Sana looked at her hurtfully..
Sur: Sidharth kal tak toh tere piche tha..
Or itne jaldi party badal di
Surbhi was instigating Sana so that she will react a little bit but seems she is too stubborn..Sana felt bad when Surbhi said wrong about Sidharth...
There was a call from Sidharth's mom..
Sur: ha mumma...
Surbhi said happily to which Sana too felt if she had her mother too..
Sm was talking to Surbhi about the next day rituals because in the Sangeet..she won't get time...
Sana and Surbhi along with Surbhi's friends too reached the venue from the makeup studio....
After reaching the venue they saw Sidharth and Anushka standing together
Sana was bearing it because she didn't wanted to create a scene otherwise u know our possesive baby...
Sidharth saw Shehnaaz and was lost in her beauty...He thought that she hasn't changed in these years..Same innocent eyes..Same black long hairs which were her fav..Same bunny teeths when she smiles...But she was not his Sana whom he left years ago...
Sidharth's thoughts were interrupted by claps of the guests who hooted for the couple..
Surbhi settled beside Arjun..He happily hugged her complimenting her..
Sana too wanted Sid to compliment her but seems he is too busy in that bitch Anushka..But wait? Why is she being jealous? Doesn't she hates him? This is because she loved him previously? it's just an attraction according to her brain
But her heart was crying to talk him..hug him.. Complain to him for leaving her..
But as usual it was not successful to overpower her brain and she ended up ignoring him..
Soon the performances started..
Sana too performed for Surbhi surprising her and making her cry...
She was performing with the other bridesmaids....
Sidharth was in awe of their bond..
It seems that a mother is crying for her daughter and it was reality too.Sana was a mother for Surbhi..either good or bad Surbhi used to share everything to her
Just like a daughter shares with her mom
After everyone's performance everyone hooted for couple dance..
And Anushka dragged Sidharth to dance with her...Sidharth didn't wanted too but because of her mom's request he agreed
He was dancing with her on a romantic song but his mind was busy in admiring the beauty infront of him who was shooting daggers..
Sana was trying to control but watching someone with her man is the last thing she wanted to see...
She left from their giving an excuse of washroom but Surbhi knew very well that she is going to cry..She didn't went after her otherwise she will not take out her emotions....
The dance ended and Sidharth rushed to see Sana..last time he saw her eyes which were busy in her mobile According to him but who knew that her gaze was fixed on him...
He saw Sana chatting with some of her friends and watching this he felt hurt that she didn't felt bad when he danced with her...
He too left from there being frustrated...
Sana came back to see that Surbhi was calling her from a long time
Sana: ha kya hua?
Sur: Madam ji apko time milega toh hum Kahan kha sakte hai kya
Sana: aree toh tu mere liye kyu ruki! kha leti na
Sur: very funny...Jaldi Beth..tere sath hi khaungi
Sana: Aur Shadi ke baad bhi?
Sur's pov: Ha Sana Shadi ke baad bhi..
Kyuki jaldi tujhe Shukla's ki bahu banake rahungi..
Sur: ha shadi ke baad..roj Ghar aaya karungi na
Sana: Mtlb mera sar fir se khaya karegi
Sur: Yes..ab khana kha..mujhe bhook lagi hai
Everyone ate their food in silence..
Sidharth was sitting infront of her but she didn't dare to steal his glance once..
And he took it in a wrong way that she is hurt...
Soon the Sangeet ceremony came to an end and everyone left for their rooms...
Sidharth went to some bar because it was too much for him to handle..He can't handle her ignorance...

Sana was sitting with the chain in her hand..She stopped wearing that because it used to make her feel bad but she kept that with her as a memory which will last lifetime....

Soon she dozed off to sleep but He was pacing here and there..He wanted to talk to her...
After a long overthinking session he too slept....

Here Surbhi and Arjun made another plan which will be executed on their reception day and till then Anushka herself is a clingy girl..She will definitely run behind Sidharth....

Arj: Sana ko effect hua...means abhi bhi wo usse pyaar karti hai
Sur: Wo to mujhe pehle hi pata tha
Arj: Pata toh mujhe bhi tha par ek proof chahiye tha jo ki mil gya uski ankhon se...
Sur:Hamari Shadi ke baad main Sana ko chodungi nahi..Hum apni shadi Tak enjoy nahi kar pa rahe inki tension mein ki Inka kya hoga...
Arj: Toh baby...ab kuch paane ke liye kuch karna toh hoga na..being a frnd of Sidharth..he is more than a brother to me...Agar life mein kabhi bhi kuch hoga na Suru toh I will choose him everytime
He is my whole world
Sur: Toh tumhe kya lagta hai Main Sana se pyaar nahi karti? Aaj tak usko dekhti hu ke woh soyi ki nahi..hmesha rote hue dekha hai usko akele main..par mere samne ek mukhauta pehen leti thi taki mujhe bura na Lage..She had done everything for me..just to make me happy..Abhi bhi dekhti hu uski cravings family ke liye isliye ye kar rhi hu..galat rasta hi sahi par manzil toh ek hi hai na..
Arj: Acha baby..ab tum so jao..kal haldi hai na..And fir shaadi..finally
Sur: kya finally..3 mahine pehle hi toh mile thy
Arj: Saare mood ka kachra karna koi tumse seekhe
Sur: Bye..good night..aur dhyaan rakhna
Arj: Good night....
.
.
Tum kisi aur ke ho jaoge
Ye Darr rula deta hai mujhe
.
.
.
I know it's a short update but I will try to give another till night❤️
.
.
.
Bye
Take care❤️