Her bubbly nature

Today Shehnaaz completed her first trimester of her pregnancy...
She had an appointment with doctor which will be the result of how she took care of herself...
She was very much annoyed because of constantly sitting and doing nothing..She missed her court..She missed making Agastya ready for school..She missed taking care of the family and most importantly she missed her Sidharth...His cute behaviour who asks for pampering but seems he is replaced with khadoos Sidharth..
He scolds her for her childish behaviour..He scolds her for not having rest...He scolds her for her every move seems he wants her to be a rock..But deep down she knew he is very much worried for her..For her baby...and for Agastya too because he was tired of lying to agastya about the baby...
Sidharth made her sit in the passenger seat and secured her with a seatbelt..
Then he himself sat amd started driving..
During pregnancy Sana didn't like to travel in car and she used to feel nausea in the car...
She was making weird faces..
Sidharth immediately stopped the car and asked her if she is fine or not..
Sana: Sidharth... vomit jaisa feel hota hai car mein par hoti nahi hai..
Sidhartha again started driving and in the span on 5 minutes he made her busy about the baby...about anything and everything which was coming in his mind...
After 15 minutes they reached outside the hospital am moved to the gynac ward...
There was little crowd amd rush in the ward..
Sidharth found two seats for them andade her sit peacefull...
Though he was the most famous businessman but he didn't wanted to use his powers unnecessarily until and unless its an emergency...
He could have called the doctor home but due to sana's insisting he took her to hospital because only that was the way she could go out from her room and that big house was suffocating her...
Sana kept her head on Sidharth's shoulder and he caressed her head lighlty...
Sana saw a couple coming outside the cabin and she saw the lady crying..
On hearing her conversation with the nurse her breath hitched and she started feeling discomfort...
She heard that lady asking that nurse when to come for a abortion...
And overthinking took over her mind.
She clutched Sidharth's hand tightly making him come back to his sense as he was in his own world...
Sidharth asked shehnaaz lighlty...
Sid: Shehnaaz...kya hua jaan...tum theek ho?
Sana: Sidharth?
Sid: han
Sana: Ek promise kar merese...
Sid: Konsa promise..
Sana: Phele kar fir bataungi..
Sidharth looked at her questionably..
Sana: kar na
Sid: Abe gadhi phele bata toh
Sana: Agar mujhe kuch ho jaye toh tu humare is baby ka dhyaan rakhega..
Usey ek maa ka pyaar bhi dega..
Sidharth looked at her annoyed..
Sid: If you are not ok..then forget about the baby..
Sana: Mai abortion nahi karvaungi...
Sid: Toh you will visit hell for the baby...u know na what...
Sidharth was disturbed by the nurse who told them that they are next..
Sidbarth got up from his place and wemt inside along with shehnaaz..
The doctor greeted her nicely and took her for her checkups....
The doctor looked at the reports..and was impressed by the reports...
Doc: Congratulations...you and your baby are safe and secured...
Sana and Sidharth's face gloomed with the happiness...
Doc: I must say...Mr Shukla is a strict husband...
Sana giggled..
Doc: Everything is okay but shehnaaz there are chances for pemature delivery...I hope your baby doesn't face that...But in your 8 month if you face this..you directly have to come to the hospital...
Sana nodded her head and clutched Sidharth's hands
Doc: and don't worry..agar baby premature hota hai..toh bhi you and the baby will be safe..okay?
Sana nodded her head and looked at Sidharth who was listening to the doctor attentively...
Doc: Your first trimester has completed..and you have to come for regular checkup for the baby..and yes continue your bedrest..its important now also..
Sana frowned..
Sana: doctor ye bedrest kabhi khatam nahi hoga kya..I am getting mad..
Doctor smiled
Doc: Jab tumhare haath mein baby hoga na...I swear you will forget all these problems amd your pain
Sana smiled hearing her..
After that Sidharth took sana to their home...
Sana sat beside Rm sipping her juice and telling each and everything what happened in the hospital..
Pregnancy made her a bit talkative and expressive which was her nature before but after their breakup she had developed new habit of being quiet and this habit in her pregnancy made Sidharth happy as he really used to miss his old Shehnaaz...
Rm, Arjun and Surbhi were listening keenly to her each and every word like if she was telling a story...
Sidharth smacked Arjun's head diverting his attention from Sana to him..
Arjun looked at him and asked irritatedly..
Arj: kya hai?
Sid: Ye shehnaaz ka toh samajh aata hai..par kahi tu bhi toh pregnant nahi hai jo tereko bhi itne mood swings hote hai..
Arjun chuckled at him
Arj: Aree abhi royegi woh ki mujhe koi pyaar nahi karta blah blah blah..
Sid: oh..
Sidharth went and kissed her forehead.
Sid: Shehnaaz..room mein chalo..kafi der ho gayi hai..
Sana got up and nodded her head..
Sana: Mai baad mein batungi haan?
Sid: Tere padosi hai kya ye?
Sana: Filhaal toh ha..kyuki room ke bahar ki duniya pados jaisi hi hai..
Jaha kabhi kabhi jana hota hai.
Everyone laughed at her bubbly nature...
Sidharth took her to their room and made her lie down on the bed..
She asked for a movie but Sidharth clearly denied as she sleeps after 25 mins and Sidharthhas to watch the movie alone...
Sana looked at him with puppy eyes and then she glanced at their family picture which was on the side table
She looked at Agastya and thought that from three months she didn't spend her time with agastya which made her feel bad and she thought she is a bad mother...
She told this to Sidharth who made her understand that Agastya is very understanding and mature boy too along with being naughty...
But Shehnaaz insists that from now on she will take care of agastya too as he is her responsibility..
Knowing a mother's heart sidharth agrees but only on one condition that Shehnaaz will take bedrest only as per doctor's advice..
She gave in to his demand
.
.
.
.
Love u all and I'm backkk😁
.
.
.
Bye
Take care❤️