The first night

T:- karan stop, uncle aunty sab h 🙏

K:- so what?
T:- so what mtlb kya so what🤦🏻‍♀️ buddhu wo agr aagye, ya what if unhone kuch sun liya that will be so embarrassing na; please leave me🥺
K: for your kind information my love mera room soundproof h 😉 nd btw kya sun lenge mene toh kuch Kiya v nai abhi😅

Saying this karan pulled her closer nd whispered in her ear ladoo bol kya sun laddo? With that sudden reaction by karan she could not control her feelings nd kissed him so hard.
She bites his lower lips nd that moment she slides her tongue inside his mouth.

After some time they leave each other.

K: Woohoo!! That was unexpected miss wayankar.

Teja feels shy so she tries to run towards the bathroom but karan holds the side slit of her dress due to which the dress was torn to the waist. He could see her panties line and her glowing inner thigh.

Teja feeling shy and hugged him and said sunny ye kiya I don't have any other clothes mai ghar kaise jaugi, ghar v rehne do mai uncle aunty se kaise...(jaise hi baat ko khatam hi kar hi hoti h she could feel karan hand roaming on her thigh)

T: karan ye kya kr rhe ho?
K: Hmm kya kr RHA hun mai? Kuch v toh nai just checking how fucking soft you are❤

T: while blushing please sunny Abhi nai then I'm not able to control..please sunny.

Karan just looked at her while his hand was roaming from her inner thigh to her waistline nd just he started drawing patterns over there.
Teja moaned her name nd pinch his chest by this sudden pinch he slightly loosens his grip which teja took advantage of and ran from there and jump on the bed and took a blanket and cover herself.

K: ye cheating you can't do side cheating.
T: kyu na kroon? Tmne kiya wo theek tha meri dress v fatt gyi 🥺 mai kya kroon ab
K:- aww lele near baby tu mere pehn le kuch na kych aa jyega.
T: sachhi me tere dress phenugi?.by the excitement she jump on the bed and totally forget about her dress. And karan took this chance and hold her as a bridel style and put her on the bed.
T: karaannnn ( karab couldn't let her complete her sentence and put her finger on her lips)
And started blowing air. Teja couldn't handle this she tightly hold karan's shoulder.

K: laddo can I please?? Tu mana kregi toh I swear I wont.
Teja didn't say anything just blink as a response and started rubbing her hand on his back.
Karan finally get a green signal and started kissing her neck. He kissed bite sucked on her neck then slowly kissed where he bites her then he kissed her on the forehead and said chal ab sojaa kal teri shooting v h.

Teja which is in her own world suddenly realised what he said.
T: nooo I want more.
K: while smiling abhi toh mana kr rha tha ab kya ho gya?
T: (while blushing) wo toh aise hi I love to tease you. And love when you take charge.
After saying she realised what she said and bite her tongue. And buried her face in his chest and hugged him.
Karan who is smiling listening to her kissed her hair and said laddoo this is not the right time just wait for that day. And haan jab wo din aayega na I assure you you can't walk properly straight for one week and wink.
Teja keep blushing and said I loved to wait for that day nd kissed his chest.
They slept while hugging each other.

Sorry for late update. Please let me know if you want to continue this story??
And please vote and comment.

New update will be super soon.