Valentine week part2 continue

Continue.
Karan was on video calling closing his eyes. when teja said softly Sunny🙈 he opened his eyes and was amazed to see her. He was just like frozen not able to move a little bit. His mouth was just opened. Seeing him like this teja was feeling something, something like heat running inside her body.
T: sunny kya hua bolo. Don't look at me like this. I'm feeling shy🙈 by saying this she tries to hide.
K: Stop stop no don't hide. I'm warning you just sit in front of me.

Imagine this dress with rose petals pasted on the entire lingerie

Teja sits in front of him.

K: baby u'r fuking hot by seeing you like this I'm hell turned on. What happened when I start the game.
Teja only listened to him and held the bedsheet so tightly. By the game word she looked at him and said ab what game?? You said na to wear I wear na toh game?
K: baby(in his Husky voice) just obey my order or else there is punishment also ready.
T: put her finger on her lips and just node her head is ok.
K: good girl. Now the game beings
So you have to impress me. And your prop is only your dress. So, impress me baby(just lowered his voice and said seductively)
T: karan but how?
K: okay no problem bye. He was just about to cut the call when he see teja start moving her hand one on her neck and the other on her thigh.
Karan composed himself on the bed and just looked at the screen.
Teja then started working toward her phone and plugging one petal from her bra and lift toward her lips. Then she sit on her bed spread her leg and bent little which make her boobs lifted up and it easily showed up. Looking her bold act he literally turned on he try to not let to his hand touch his manhood.
Teja started removing her strips attached to the panty
She stands up and come to the phone and started him to tease. Then go back to bed then suddenly she looked at him and put her leg on the bed. She roll her hips and started to remove his thong. Now she is in her panties and her bra. She take the strip and rub her boobs then smell it and started to tease him.
Now he is unable to control and here teja is now enjoying teasing him.
K: now it's done go and change otherwise I'm not going to control it.
Teja come close to the phone screen, her lips on her phone screen, and said who said you to control, please love me na( in her seductive voice)
Karan was literally controlling himself. He said baby don't tease me let me come over there once then when you beg me na to leave that will be more fun to tease.
Now I'm taking 5 min break to go and change. Then I'll call you.
Saying this he cut the call and she started laughing.
In her mind; Teja what's wrong why are you laughing. He such a cuteoo, sunny jldi aa jaa naan toh mere se v control nai ho rha.

Àfter 5min both settle on their bed he called her within 2 rings she picks up the call.
K: kya baat h someone eagerly waiting to talk to me.
T: sunny I thought video call hoga, why normal call?
K: na baba na abhi Jo hua abhi tk I'm still usi zone Mai tera face dekhuga toh I swear I'm not able to control.
Teja started blushing but sunny I want to see your face.
K: baby wait aane de then face kya sab cheez dikhynga😉
Sunny shut up!!
Their conversation continues for half n hour then they both sleep.

Thank you for your response.
But for next part I need max. 100 votes.
So please vote then next part will be super soon.
Peace ✌love you all....