Valentine week

Sorry for the late..now back to story...

8th Prpose Day

Teja wakeup early in the morning and msg him.

At 10:00 he wake up and show his phone there is msg from Teja..

    Dear sunny....

Good morning my love. I want you to know that you are the most important thing in my life. You’re the reason I do everything. When I get up in the morning, I feel so grateful for every second I have with you and have here on earth. You give my life meaning. You give my days such joy. And, you are the reason I smile. Thank you for being with me, for joining me on this journey through life. Your love is everything to me
My love for you has no beginning and no end. It is cyclical, like life. It is ever-flowing, like the oceans. And it is as boundless as the sky and as vast as the universe. When I see your face, I see my past, my present, my future. When I hold your hand, I feel everything inside of me expand. You are my everything. I will love you forever.
I love you so much. You are my world. Without you, I don’t know what I would do. You are so amazing. You do everything to make sure I’m taken care of. I couldn’t ask for a better boyfriend. I love you with my entire heart and soul, babe. You’re my Pooh Bear forever, and nobody is changing my mind.
I just wanted to do something simple to say you’re amazing and putting that smile I love so much on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I’ve been flying on Cloud 9, and I have not come down yet. I still don’t know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life. My dream has come true!
so Thank you being best boyfriend in the world and loving me unconditionally.
Happy prpose Day my love

p.s: I won the bet now be ready for your punishment;)

Having smile on his face, and replied i'm always ready for the nasty punishment my love :)

after shooting she went to her vanity and shows there is msg from karan after she replied to him then be ready MR. todays's night with wild seshnaagin.

k: ohho!! wild one ... i like it i like it.
T: shut up yrr..
k: kya??
k: okay baby bye shooting mai jana h.
T: baby kb aaoge?
K: 4-5 din toh lg hi jayege. achha chal, bye.
t: bye