Run in

Y/n POV

I had just moved here with my family from our old country side town. I look around at our new home after days of travel and listening to my little brother Justin. While I was 15 Justin was only 7 which gave a great age gap between us which made it where we didnt get along a lot.

"Y/n sweetie please help your little brother with his luggage so I can help your father with the furniture" my mother said.

I looked at her then my little brother debating if it was worth it to listen to him whine that im not holding it right or I put it down in the wrong spot. I picked up his luggage with a big groan. What the hell did this kid pack to make this so heavy!

"Sissy! Dont make such a weird noise its annoying!" Justin said

I looked at him thinking very cruel thoughts that I could say and settled for my favorite one to say.

"Since your soooooo strong how about you carry it." I said looking at him waiting for a answer from him but since he said nothing I just left and went into the house going to his room and putting his stuff down beside his bed.

"Y/N! COME DOWN HERE SWEETIE" I heard my mother shout from downstairs. "COMING MA" I say yelling back as I run down the stairs almost crashing into the wall before taking a sharp turn as I stop infront of my mom.

"Sweetie I need you to go to the market area and get us some nails and wood for the dinning area table" she said quickly shoving money into my arms and a list. I looked at the list again to make sure I heard her right and left the house. I start heading down the streets looking at the grownups scurrying around going to work and doing who knows what. I looked around realizing I didnt know where im going and im just walking around like a idiot. I let out a sigh before running into a girl with a dark brown curly hair tied into a bun with a red scrunchy. I quickly apoligize loudly before realizing the girl was covering her ears.

"Please quiet down its allright." The mysterious girl said before uncovering her ears and giving a apologetic smile. "Oh im so sorry I just am used to talking loudly due to my ma's hearing problem ma'am" I say before putting my hand to shake hers. She grabs my hand and shakes it "Hola my name is Dolores Madrigal." She says as a little boy pokes out from behind her with a bird in his hair. "And im Antonio Madrigal" the small boy says having the biggest smile on his face ive ever seen in my whole life. "My name is y/n its very nice to meet you Dolores and Antonio Madrigal." I smile at them and shake her hand back before letting go.

"Im sorry for this but I have to go pick up some supplies for my parents and I dont know where the market is would you mind showing me where it is at" the girl looks at me with a small smile "Sure y/n I would be delighted to show you the way." I give her a smile and then follow her as she starts walking as she asks questions about me.

"I havent ever seen you in Encanto before have youve recently moved here?" She says as I look at the little boy talking to the animals around him......why is he speaking to the animals? "Me and mi familia just moved here for work since my parents got kicked out of their old job" she looked at me after I finished. "That's nice since your new to the town how about you and your family come to my familys house for dinner tonight." I looked at her and wondered why she would invite me just minutes after we met "That would be nice but why would you invite me to your house so soon after we met?" She looks at me and then made a O shape with her mouth like she just remebered something "Well my family is the reason this town was built and my abuela always invites new family who come into town so I decided to invite you since your new to town!" I looked at her then nodded "I'm sure mi familia would love to come for dinner tonight Dolores" the little boy looked up at me and gave me a huge smile.....why is he now ridding a jaguar?

We kept on walking until we reached the market. I looked around at the amazing scenery and thats when I saw a boy around my age with curly brown hair and the most beautiful green eyes ive ever seen. His face was adorable and the freckles that traced his nose and cheeks looked beautiful with his hair. I quickly blushed a little but then I saw him change into one of the little kids that he was playing with and then he switched to one of the towns people who greeted him. I looked and dolores "did he just change"?! She looked at me a giggled "has no one told you about our familia? Almost everyone in our family has a gift that over there is my brother Camilo, he can shape shift into anyone he likes and then there is me and my little brother I can hear things from up to a mile away and Antonio can talk to animals" she looked at me after she was done speaking.

My jaw was almost about to drop I was stunned. She looked at me "Well this is the market I have to get my brother home so my mama can take care of him see you later y/n" she says walking away. I nodded then went into the town and grabbed my stuff. As i started heading back I was looking down at the cash I had left making sure they charged me right before running into a boy and falling onto the floor.

Camilos POV

I was walking back to the casita before a girl ran into me. Without a moment to see her I quickly looked at her sitting on the floor "Hey are you o-" I was stunned that I didnt get to even finish my sentence. She looked up at me.......hermosa. I quickly blushed then hid my face looking down while I helped her up. "Are you hurt" I asked "im fine" she was hermosa and her voice was encantadora it sounded like fresh honey streaming out of the bee hive. She quickly ran away from me before anything else could be said. I think im in love with a stranger.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Helloooooooo my little readers welcome to my second fanfiction ever even tho I never finished my first one I hope yall enjoy this one so far. I will update when possible and just to make it clear I am not a good writer or anything so please excuse spelling or grammer errors. Please dont steal the art at the top that is my art you can find me on yt as •Yaeko•Animation•.

Author~san signing off

Word count-1212