Bad Ideas

Warning, rape, blood, and mention of murder

y/n pov 

I woke up the next morning to morning shades of the sun outside.

 It was a beautiful morning.

I looked over at Camilo nestled into my stomach as he had his arms wrapped around my waist. He wasn't awake but even in his sleep that dark chocolate hair was adorable with those freckles. I unraveled his arms from around my waist then got up to smell arepas and eggs in the kichen.

I was surprised Camilo didn't smell it then get up running for the arepas. Weren't they his favorite? I lazily walked downstairs to see Dolores sitting at the table with Isabella while Julieta was cooking in the kitchen. I sat next to Dolores then started to drift off to sleep.

 Dolores nugged me.

"Y/n wake up its already 11am. Its breakfast time not nap time" I nodded and kept my eyes open.

I heard and saw Camilo coming down the steps with his dark brown curls bouncing down with him. I smiled at him as he came up to me, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, then go into the kitchen. I guess he finally smelled his tias arepas that smelled absolutely to die for.

Dolores looked at me and smirked while Miss Isabella Perfecta (I got the name from Mirabel and thought it sounded pretty funny) was making kissing sounds. I blushed and hid my fce from them in my arms.

"And ill kiss her again in front of you Isabella if you like it so much" I heard Camilo say in a sarcastic tone. 

It matched perfectly with his voice.

 He lifted up my chin and kissed me on the lips this time and sat down next to me as Isabella gagged. Everyone else came downstairs to join us for our meal. We all ate and everyone went to go do their chores. 

Including Camilo sadly.

I was left all alone in the casita so I went out for a stroll in the woods. The trees were very tall and the birds chirped so beautifully. I found a lake not to far into the woods where I could get lost but far enough where I would have a hard time getting back.

I sat down by the river, humming with the sound of the singing wind as I watched the water ripple.  After about 30 minutes I decided it is time to go back to the casita. I was walking back trying to trace my old footprints when I heard a steady breathing behind me and that's when I had a flashback to something my mom told me.

Don't go anywhere without one of the madrigals amor

Bang....

And that's when I felt a sharp pain go thru my leg as I collapsed.

"SON OF A BITCH" I screamed as the tears streamed down my face. I flipped over to sit down and I cradled my leg close to chest. I watched as the crimson blood flowed onto the green rich grass.

I looked up to see my father standing there with a pistol in his hand. 

" You should haven't have told your mother what I did.....You shouldn't have hung out with that boy.......YOU SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT Y/N" He said as he shot the pistol again at my hand.

My hand was dripping crimson now as I yelled and whined in pain. 

"NOW YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD AND YOUR BROTHER IS IN THE HSOPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT AND NOW.....your about to die" he smiled at the end.

 Hes a psycho.

I started to black out as I felt my father pick me up .

12 hours later

I woke up to see me body in my underwear and bra while I was surrounded by a unfamiliar room. I freaked out saw my body healed.

"oh, your up how splendid, I stole some arepas from the casita, I know your welcome," I stared at him in shock, why is my father doing this.....

" Well, I didn't decide to kill you, but I did decide to show you what happens when you are left alone with male and give you what you want. Since you loveeeee to hang around boys so much I hired someone very special" he said as I tall male walked into the room with black hair and blue eyes I quickly covered myself up in the blanket.

He didn't look near my age.

"this is john he will be taking care of you tonight" my dad whispered something in his ear and then left.

" well this looks like its going to be lots of fun with your small body" he said as he walked over, got on top of me, and started to kiss me.

I didn't kiss back instead I kicked and squirmed. He restrained my hands by holding my wrists.

"STOP PLEASE STOP I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN PLEASE PLEASE

I screamed and screamed but no one came to stop anything I was in so much pain....I didn't want this to happen, it hurt so much...... so so much.

Please Camilo find me and help me...

IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS CHAPTER DONT READ IT. and if you already did im sorry but I warned you.

Word count-855