🚫 Y/n is in trouble 🚫

SUGGESTION BY Bloomishrvys23
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUGGESTION I WAS A LITTLE STUCK.

Camilos POV

I was in the middle of cleaning my room when my sister burts into my room yelling.

"Y/NS BEEN KIDNAPPED CAMILO GET YOUR ASS IN THE DINNING ROOM WE ARE GOING TO DISCUSS SOMETHING" She quickly ran out of the room after.

Did I hear her right?It took me a minute before I understood what happened..... Y/n is in trouble.......

I quickly ran downstairs to see my mama and papa packing a bag of food and water. Dolores and mirabel where hovering over a map of encanto I guess looking for something, I couldnt care I looked around the room and went up to dolores.

"Where did you hear the location of the screams" I said as tears filled up my eyes and slowly dripped down my face. I didnt care I was so worried about y/n ,angry at myself for not being there for her, and sad because shes suffering because of me.

"somewhere in the woods of encanto,east if im correct, i heard water rushing by the house. Mirabel and I are looking on the map for a lake or pond." She said looking at the map the whole time.

I knew where she was, there is a lake on the east side of encanto deep in the woods. I could be there in 15-20 minutes if I run.

I hurried out of the house with a backpack. It had a medical kit, food, water, and a gun im pretty sure the gun is unnecessary tho.

I kept running even when my legs fell tired. I was there in 17 minutes I quickly busted into the house.

And then I heard y/n scream.....

Y/n POV

I kept trying to shove him home while he tried to take the blanket off of me.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU CREEP" I yelled at him and then I screamed.

I continued wrestling him, then I heard the door bust open. I saw camilo with dried tear stains on his face. His hair was a mess, I guess he ran here, he was sweating from the heat outside.

"CAMILO" I quickly said as I lost concentration and the guy ontop of me pulled a knife out of his pocket and pressed it against my neck.

"Move and she will die a painful death right infront of you" I felt the sharp blade against my throat right where a vein was. He tugged on my hair roughly.

I looked at camilo as he stood there completely still.

"Now leave and dont come back" i heard the deep voice say behind me. I saw camilo walk slowly out of the room with his hands up.

Why was he leaving me here.....

"Now where were me" he said taking the knife off my neck and trying to take the cover off of me again.

I heard a gun go off just then and the next second I knew.

There was dark crimson blood all over the blanket and the man infront of me fell off the bed with a thump.

Camilo quickly ran in and hugged me.

"Are you okay? No blood coming out of you right? He didnt do anything to you did he????" He said as he held my shoulders looking up and down.

"Im fine, I was able to keep him off till you got here" he smiled at me and then looked at me up and down like a quick scan, and then he blushed.

He just relized I dont have any clothes on.

"Oh shit im sorry uh where are your clothes." He looked down and around the room to see any clothes.

He quickly relized my clothes where no where in sight and he sighed. He took off his shirt and ruanna (I probably misspelled that) and gave it to me.

"Out on the shirt and tie the ruanna around your waist. Hopefully it should make a dress sorta" i blushed and nodded as he turned around to let me get dressed.

He let me get dressed and turned back around and covered me in kisses on my cheek, forehead, and nose.

"Okay okay jeez I love you to now I think im ready to get out of this house and get back home." I said walking out the door.

Camilo ran up to me and grabbed my hand as we walked to the casita.

When we got the casita we walked in and I quickly got ambushed with hugs from everyone.

Finally.....home sweet home.

                               Hope yall enjoyed this chapter                              But further ado ill see yall later

                              But further ado ill see yall later

                                    ~Pip

Word count~788