the talk

Camilos POV

I watched her as she finished her food and set her plate down. I scooted next to her and put my arm around her shoulders.

"Now we need to talk about your thoughts" i said giving her a small squeeze trying to get her comfortable to talk to me right now.

"I dont know what your talking about" she didnt look at my face. She stared at the ground with tears swelling like tiny rivers in her eyes.

"You know exactly what im talking about hermosa"

"Fine maybe I do" she was crying now and sniffling. I gave her a tissue and hugged her.

"Shhhhh its okay mi amor shhhhhh calm down" I combed thru her hair with my fingers and kissed her cheek.

"Im sorry its just im uncomfortable with this coversation" she said crying.

"Listen we dont have to talk about it if you dont want to just please make me a promise" I said tilting her chin up to look me in the eyes.

"What is it?" She said the tears started to slow down.

Good.

"Promise me you will never think those thoughts again and dont stop eating" I watched her face as she slowly nodded.

"Thank you amor now how about we take some time to lay down a cuddle so you can calm down" I gave a little smile and then she hugged me tightly.

Damn shes strong.

I gave her a hug back as I rolled her onto the bed and tucked her in as I climbed in right after her.

I gave her a small kiss on the back of her neck.

"Arnt you hot amor" I said as I put my hand up her lower back to give her a small massage.

"A little" she said with a little hic at the end. I guess shes still a little upset.

"Well how about we take this shirt off then you have a sport bra on underneath right?" I said as I hugged her waist.

"Yeah I do I just dont want you to be uncomfortable with me being half naked in bed with you and what if your family comes in here what will they think" she started to fidget with her hair afterwards.

"Listen amor its okay if you take your shirt off my family wont think anything of it you still have shorts on so its fine."

She turned over to look me in my eyes and kissed my lips. I kissed her back happily and squeezed her closer to me, still kissing her softly. I want the kiss to be loving and soft like I was telling her its okay I didnt want to make it rough and give her the wrong idea.

She let go after a few seconds looking me in the eyes with those beautiful e/c eyes. They are like pits of beauty.

She got up after and took off her shirt.

"There better?" She said looking at me with curiosity.

I nodded and she snuggled up to me.

She was warm like the sun in the middle of summer. Like a sunflower she was, her hair was like the beauty of those peddles swaying slowly in the summer breeze and her eyes where like the seeds so gorgeous, but full of secrets that they only see in the sun.

(Ik Im making him think of you as certain things if you dont like please tell me I can stop if you want lolz)

"Is it time for bed?" I said asking her if she was ready for beauty sleep.

"Sure im tired" she said rubbing her eyes while giving a small cute  yawn.

I pulled the blankets over us and put my head ontop of her head while putting my arms around her waiste while I felt her small breaths against my neck.

"Goodnight mi amor" I said kissing the top of her head.

"Goodnight mi milo" she snuggled into my shoulder as she yawned.

HOWDY EVERYONE IVE BEEN GONE FOR A FEW DAYS HAVENT I. Lol sorry about that ive been a little busy I had to deal with my puppy recently and she is a hand full but anyways adios amigos.

                                              My pupper Nessie

Word count~704