Silent Room

After a while, the room felt...empty.

Had it been five minutes? Ten? You couldn't keep track. You lied in your bed, waiting. Soon, everything felt numb.

The door swings wide open and pierces the painful silence of the room.

"Sorry, I-...I didn't think I'd be held up for that long. "
He laughs nervously to himself.

In Ralsei's paws are two bowls and two spoons.
He places them both on your nightstands and puts a spoon in both.

"I made some soup, Y/N. I encourage you eat it. It will help you recover."

You felt cramped and stiff. You didn't know how long you were lying down for, but you figured the spell wore off.

"You okay, Y/N?"

You shook your head. You couldn't speak.

"Oh, the spell must have worn off. I'm sorry, Y/N. Give me just one moment..."

Ralsei hovered one paw above your bowl of soup and created a slight green aura around it. When he was done, the contents of the bowl seemed to glow faintly.

"Here, I blessed it with healing properties. This should make you feel better quickly."

He took one spoonful and fed it to you. After you swallowed it, your throat cleared up, and you could speak instantly.

"There we go. You should feel better soon. If anything else is bothering you, don't be afraid to tell me..."

You took your spoon and ate the rest of the soup slowly. Ralsei ate his smaller bowl of soup, too. He glanced at you.

Just before he could take another spoonful, there was a knocking on a distant door.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Ralsei says as he puts his bowl and spoon down.

"I'll really should answer that -I wonder who it could be- just sit tight and I'll be back in one moment.