Chapter 5: Going on the road again.

(Y/N's POV)

I made it back to the motel with what Hilton did still on my mind, as one side of me was excited that she kissed me but the other part of me was scared that now I feel like we have started an uncertain relationship which I never looked for, to begin with. I'm not saying she isn't bad, I like her but I may have to tell her about what I feel based on what happened, sure she may have been drunk but...did she do it cause she likes me?

Y/N's mind- God! This is so frustrating, I don't know what to do.

I made it to the front door but when I got to open the door, I saw a note on the door that had bold titles that said: "Due out: Customer will be expected to leave this room vacant by 6:00 PM. Please see the front desk when you have left your room to return the key and any other property of the motel. We thank you for choosing us for your stay, have a nice day."

Oh my god, it's time again, the time to leave this city and move up north again. I knew this day would come but I didn't think this would be different this time around. I went inside the room, changed my clothes, packed my bags early, and went to sleep.

Y/N's mind- What am I gonna tell Hilton?

(The next morning)

I got in my car and went to the app to resign and just like how it was easy to join, it too was easy to quit and once I clicked the resign button, I was off just like that, now I need to meet up with Hilton somewhere to tell her about my situation. So, I called her and I lowkey hoped that she doesn't pick up but...

Hilton- Good morning Y/N! How are you today?~

Y/N- Morning Hilton.

Hilton- Something the matter Y/N? You're usually not this down, what's going on?

Y/N- Look, I got something to tell you and this also includes what happened last night. Can we meet...somewhere when you are off or something?

Hilton- Oh sure, we can meet at a Starbucks near where the executive building is. I'll text you when I'm off ok?

Y/N- That...sounds great Hilton. Ok, I'll see you then.

Hilton- Ok, bye-bye now.~ 

Then she hung up and I noticed how she was talking to me, it sounded kinda odd to me. Did she always talk like that or was it after we met, I have no clue but the thought of meeting her for the last time is making me extremely nervous about this.

Y/N- *Sigh* This is the first time I ever felt bad for leaving here but this is the consequence of this lifestyle of mine and I never plan to settle so I got to do this. 

But why did it have to be so damn sad, this has never happened to me before but...

Y/N's mind- I guess life throws curveballs at you in every direction. 

I put my phone down, turned on the radio, and drove off to somewhere till she texts me back and time to go and meet up with her.

(Hilton's POV)

Y/N sounded a lot more downfall, he wasn't sounding like his normal self. What could be happening that he sounds like that? Is he having troubles of some kind, did he get laid off from Ubereats? Or worse...he's dying?!

Hilton- I have to know what's going on with him.

Any troubles he has for me, I will fix them with no problems at all. If he's short on money, I can lend him money that he doesn't have to pay back with money but we could rearrange a deal on how we can...do other things to repay me. If he has been fired, I will give him a full-time job in the nearby stores with a set $24/hr pay with all the benefits and I will also....give uber a call about...some concerns that won't be denied to be fixed.