Chapter 12: Leaving for the road once more.

(No POV)

(A few weeks later)

Everything seemed fine for Y/N as he continued to work in a cushy position given by Clade with many benefits but as time went on, he realized what he was doing messes with one of his core principles, never stay in a corporation for long. He has stayed with Nintendo for far too long, and he began to feel sick to his stomach that he allowed this to happen for too long, he was originally going to leave weeks ago but with the encounter with Hilton, he stayed as he didn't feel safe on leaving so he accepted on anything Clade said because he wanted security. But now, he feels confident once again to be on his own again and begin job hopping once again. Today was the day he was gonna make his plan a reality, all he hoped for was for Clade to understand where he was coming from and not have any hard feelings at all about this. Whatever the outcome, he was out and on the way to becoming a freelancer worker again.

(Y/N's POV) 

I was walking to the offices to talk to Clade and I think it was time to come up front with her about everything, but when I asked if she was here, one of her secretaries Alex said she wasn't there and she was in a meeting with other executives in the city. Well, I wasn't surprised she was in a meeting at all even though she made a habit of telling me if she was going to meetings for some reason. Anyway, I talked to this Alex person and I made a request to put in a notice of leave for me and it starts today. They said I was supposed to talk to Clade about that before I put in that kind of request, I made up a quick lie and said that Clade gave me her full permission to leave whenever I wanted to and can expect my last paycheck to come to my bank as usual. I pulled that one out of my butt and thought that wasn't gonna work but they didn't even try to contact her about this and just handed me a piece of paper.

Alex- Just write your notice and I'll let her know about this when she gets back, I wish you the best Y/N in your future endeavors.

Y/N- Thanks.

They left me alone and I began to write my notice but also writing some personal notes, a bunch of thank you's for everything she did for me and letting me stay at her house and also explaining about my way of doing jobs and how I traditionally dislike working in corporations for the long term, in no offense to her and Nintendo. I got done not long after, gave it to one of the folks in HR, and went on my way out of the building and was going to Clade's house to gather all of my stuff and head on to my next destination.

Y/N- Time to get my things and hit the road once more.

(Timeskip)

(Clade's POV)

After all those hours in a meeting with the other executives, I was heading on my way to the headquarters to see my previous Y/N working once more and I even brought some lunch for the both of us, I went to the offices and expected to see him there but I stopped on my tracks when I didn't see him there. 

Clade- Y/N? Hello?

The other employees looked at me looking confused so I asked one of them if they knew anything.

Clade- Hey, do you know where Y/N went?

Employee 1- I don't know Ms.Clade, maybe he's late but he has never been late once so maybe he's stuck in traffic or something, who knows?

Not getting enough information, I went to HR and see if he ever clocked-in in the first place, I walked inside and logged in to one of the computers and looked to see the time clock, I clicked on his name and saw that not only he didn't show up but also...

"Put a two-week notice 3 hours ago."

I felt my chest tighten so fast I thought I was about to have a heart attack, but my heart felt a sharp pain, more painful than a heart attack. Anger began to rise in me and I had to find out who read his notice and basically let him go without letting me know first. I stormed out of HR and went to my main secretary Alex and see if they knew about it.

Clade- Alex.

Alex- Yes, Ms.Clade?

Clade- Did an employee by the name Y/N L/N ever give a notice, anytime today?

Alex- Yes, in fact, he did it recently and was gonna give it to you as soon as you return.

Clade- Hand it to me now.

Alex- Yes ma'am.

I took the paper and read every word that he wrote and everything it said, I can't believe it. I thought he was happy here and I gave him everything he could ever need and this is how he repays me. He went on to say about the good times we had and was grateful for everything I did for him but it was time for him to hit the road once more and be free like a bird. Then it ended with a:

"I wish you the best in your life and success in your work. -From Y/N."

I dropped the food and drinks, a mess that was made but that didn't matter when the one man in my life left me all alone without saying goodbye. I felt tears coming out and I heard a voice that was muffled, I couldn't believe it, he was gone, gone out of my sight.

Alex- Ms.Clade! Ms.Clade! Are you all right?!

I gave them a blank look and walked away from the office and only went outside of the building and without any hesitation, I let all of it out.

Clade- Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(No POV)

With Y/N getting everything he owned into his car, he left his spare key to her house, some souvenirs, and a photo of the two on the counter, he took one last look at the house and began to drive heading to where ever the road took him away from the city. He muted Clade's number and messages so he can't get any more contact with her but didn't delete them as he wanted to read these as "memories" in the future. Meanwhile, Clade spent the rest of the day in her office crying silently about Y/N's sudden leave, she still couldn't believe that he left, her after everything. She had so many photos of them together having good times, she thought it was last forever but it never happened. All this preparation to claim Y/N, the battle against Hilton seems like nothing now, she has no reason for the war against her with Y/N gone. But now, she has a new motivation, a hunt to reclaim him back and use force to bring him to her home once more. Good thing she had lots of cameras installed in the house and outside without Y/N knowing and has the first steps of this new hunt of hers now. She got out of her chair, wiped the dried tears on her face, and went to her car to begin her new plan.

Clade's mind- I'm going to find your Y/N and when I do, you have a big price to pay for breaking my heart. But I still love you the same Y/N, but punishments need to happen. *Laughs*~

While that was going on, Hilton arrived near Clade's property and hid herself to avoid the outdoor cameras and was ready to ambush Clade, kill her and take Y/N, not knowing that she will have a change of tune soon. 

Hilton- Get ready, 'cause I'm going to break you and reclaim what's mine by tonight soon.~

(End...for now)

Aww man, folks, this took me forever to write because of looking for full-time work and other stuff, but I hope you folks like it despite all this time, I'm beginning to get rusty with this book, I don't know. In other news, I have read your commits in regards to the new story idea and It has been decided that Yandere Disney is gonna be the main focus, so I'll work on it very soon, thank you folks for your commits. Till next time, see ya'll later! :)