Chapter 6: A once and a lifetime win.

(Timeskip to a couple of days later)

(No POV)

Days have passed since that day, Y/N was on his way to Redmond, Washington to do the same cycle once more. But along his journey, Hilton was busy tracking down Y/N and was now following his tracks. She packed many things for the trip including rope, duct tape, some knockout drugs, and a private car to make a getaway without being tracked down. She has plans to make Y/N the ideal partner once she has him in her grasp, and she doesn't need to use physical means, she knows many psychological ways to do so. 

Hilton's mind- You'll be mine Y/N. I'll make it happen.~

On Y/N's side, he was about 15 minutes away from the Holiday Inn, he saved up all those huge tips he got from Hilton to afford something better than that cheap Motel he was in before. What's gonna be happening in here this time?

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

I went to the front desk of the Holiday Inn and paid for a month or two worth of pay for a deluxe room, a little bonus this time, I deserve a little luxury this time. I got to my room and everything looks nice, I mean...

 I got to my room and everything looks nice, I mean

Look at this.

I put my bag on top of the bed and hung everything up as usual and set up shop. 

Y/N- Ok, everything looks good here, now to go to the lobby and see if they have an all-day breakfast buffet section down there. 

I got everything I needed to search for work and went down to the lobby, to explore for a bit, and it's everything I thought a nicer Inn like this to have rather than the cheap-ass motel. I looked for a bit till it was time to head out there and do the usual.

Y/N- Ok, time to look for work. 

(Timeskip)

So far, there wasn't too much work on this side of town so I had to drive to an outdoor mall and see if they have part-time work for retail or something like it. I parked outside and walked inside the mall and now looked for any store that had Now Wanted signs. I walked around and saw some but they offered like $10.00 to $11.00 an hour, I mean I'm not in major need of $16.00 an hour but that's not much even for me. Uber eats did much better....then again I had...Hilton for a high-tipping customer. ....Anyway, I looked around some more and finally saw a sign for a Gamestop gig for a part-time cashier for $13.00 an hour, not bad on my end. Let me go in and see if I can score an interview. 

Y/N's mind- Here we go.

20 minutes later...

So, I ended up with an interview as soon as I asked for a manager to speak with, he took me to the back and did the standard interview and whatnot. And, just what I hoped for, I got the job and can start working first thing tomorrow afternoon at 12 PM. I cheered for myself for a little while till I remembered that this is only till I saved up some change till I quit this place and go odd-job again. I would like to keep one hundred percent odd jobs but sometimes, I had to get a company job to survive so it's something that I have to do from time to time. Still, it's not gonna be too bad as I love video games and such.

Manager- Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then Y/N?

Y/N- Yes sir.

I walked out of the office and decided to look around the store for a bit to pass the time or till I'm hungry. I played around with some of the demo games that are still here and it was fun to play, but what really caught my eye was a Nintendo Office tour sweepstakes. 

Y/N- Oooh, what is this?

I took a card and it said to fill out some info and place it in the inbox and the due date is tomorrow, so I thought why not and filled out the card and placed it inside. With a little prayer and whatnot, I left the store and headed to the food court to eat some food.

(Timeskip)

I was back at the Holiday Inn watching some TV before going to bed early in the morning, to get ready for work and not be late, I know how it is. 

Y/N- *Yawning* Oh...now there it is now.

I turned off the TV, brushed my teeth, and then laid down in the bed before heading down for a good night's sleep.

(No POV)

As Y/N slept through the night, in the Nintendo of America's headquarters, one of the workers in part of the Sweepstakes is selecting the chosen winners and once they chose the selected, it got sent to the CEO of Nintendo and she is viewing them, making her choices and all were approved, and one of the approved is Y/N L/N who will wake up for a wonderful surprise when he receives the news the next morning. 

"Let's see how this one goes, I wonder if I'll meet anyone who loves Nintendo to the core."

(The next day)

An email regarding the good news was sent to Y/N's email box and when he woke up, checked his phone and read the whole thing...He got up and jumped so high like super Mario.

Y/N- WHOO HOO! It's on like Donkey Kong!!

He was so happy that he came to work with the biggest smile on his face, he didn't want to tell anyone so as to not spoil his excitement but he knows that now...

Y/N's mind- This Sunday will be the best Sunday of my life!!

He went on his day in the sunshine and a new chapter in his life begins but what he doesn't know is that the same dark cycle will happen all over again...and he doesn't even realize what happened on that day he left...will happen again. 

(End...for now)