Chapter 13: Into the Amazon Jungle.

(Clade's POV)

I was in my house, preparing for the hunt for Y/N and making some calls to have the COO take over operations in my absence for..." urgent reasons". After that was taken care of, I gathered anything I needed for the road ahead, as I would be staying in hotels to stay in whatever town he was in. Luckily, I still have all of his files that I kept for myself and no one will ever know where it all went, and I remembered what car he owned so it won't be a problem recognizing him.

Clade's mind- Almost done and ready to go.

But then, I got a notification on my phone that the security's sensors detected movement and the figure was inside the house. Quickly, I grabbed whatever was nearby which was a large glass ball as a weapon, and quietly went downstairs to catch the trespasser. I heard shuffling and footsteps and I wanted to get this person, quickly get rid of them, and continue to pack, the lights were out so I didn't see who it was but I saw the figure heading to my garage door. I lifted the ball and aimed for the head and without any hesitation, I slammed the ball onto the head. 

"AHHH!!!! FUCK!!!"

The voice of this figure was a woman but why did it sound familiar? But before I could think of it anymore,  I felt my arm being grabbed and slammed into my kitchen wall chest, I was in pain but I fought back and we kept exchanging hits.

"I know he is here somewhere, where is he?!?!"

I don't know who is "he" but the only man I knew is long gone and I wish this weren't happening so I could already be on the road looking.

Clade- WHO ARE YOU?!?! ANSWER ME!!

"YOU ARE THE REASON HE LEFT ME, BUT I KNOW HE IS HERE!!"

Clade- TELL ME, WHO ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?!?! CAUSE ALL I KNOW, HE'S NOT HERE AND THE ONLY MAN I EVER HAD HERE LEFT ME TOO!!

Then, the trespasser stopped struggling.

"He...left? He's not here?"

I went to find the kitchen light switch and turned it on and find out who this female figure was, and when the lights went on, I saw who it was and made my body stiff in shock.

HILTON?!

Hilton- Hello again Ms. Clade, that was some fight we had, didn't expect that.

Clade- Yeah, says the crazy bitch who broke into my home and tried to find Y/N. Which, even if he were here, I wouldn't give him easily. But....as you can see... he's not here.

Hilton- *Chuckle* Heh, yeah. Ow.

She put her hand on the spot where I hit her head with the ball, and she sat down on one of the chairs on the table island. At that point, fighting was pointless so I went to grab a first aid kit for her.

Clade- Here, for your head. I don't regret hitting you by the way.

Hilton- I understand, I would've done the same thing to you if you broke into my home too.