Chapter 15 • Parting

⚠️T.W: Blood

Wang Haikuan brought Xiao Zhan to their own garage of Wangs' Mansion where his car parked on. All type of their cars are here, some are stocked and still not used.

Xiao Zhan noticed that Haikuan looks so stressed even though Xiao Zhan facing his back right now, "Kuan ge"

Haikuan sighed for the hundredth time before he faced Xiao Zhan, "Sean.. when will you confess to him?"

"pardon?" Xiao Zhan confoundedly asked.

Wang Haikuan held Xiao Zhan's hand that made him startled abit, "Sean..
I don't want to see my brother's sufferings again, I don't want to suffer you as well. Especially you Sean, It hurts me seeing you always in pain not only emotionally but physically too and what i hate the most... Yibo was the one who hurting you"

Xiao Zhan dropped, "But... Yibo will gonna marry Ms. Zhao soon, Kuan ge. I can stand pain for him but I can't bear seeing Nai bo trapped in our past and hurting him because of that."

He continues, "If him marrying Ms. Zhao is the only solution to make him happy and had to sacrificed my own happiness.. It's fine as long as he's happy with it"

"You're wrong. Yibo don't want to marry Liying, Sean. He only want you!" Haikuan had to say the last sentence out loud to assure Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan is about to say something but Haikuan immediately cut him, "He's still searching for you until now"

Xiao Zhan stunned, "U-Until now?"

Wang Haikuan replies, "Yes! I heard him every night talking with someone.."

In the middle of the night, Wang Haikuan had to stood up and take something to drink. His muscles aching like hell after the continually days of his body worked.

While walking in the middle of something hallway with dim light on the sides, Wang Haikuan passed Wang Yibo's bedroom door that he accidentally picked up a familiar word from him. He didn't expected that his little brother still up in this late time.

Wang Yibo then shouts inside his room that echoed in it, "WHAT THE! Until now you can't find Sean?!! I pay you right, so you have to find him as soon as possible!"

It urged Haikuan to listen more. So even though it was not seems right but still he laid his ear on Yibo's door to listen more vividly.

"NO! I DON'T NEED YOUR FVCKING EXCUSES, you son of a useless bitch! You told me you'll find Sean before my graduation, So YOU MUST SHOW MY SEAN INFRONT OF ME BEFORE MY WEDDING HAPPENS!" Wang Yibo yelled accompanied by curses.

Haikuan thinks for  seconds as he realized that Yibo hired a secret agent to find Sean for him. He amused abit!

Wang Yibo continues and relaxed somehow, "I will call you again tomorrow night! Provide me an information and update about him or else I will end you." He threatens before he hung up the call. Yibo then threw his phone because of frustrations and clenched his own hair miserably.

Haikuan wants to company Yibo but if he will, how will gonna comfort him? When he couldn't heard any sounds coming from Yibo's room.. he decided to do his supposed to do.

After that night passed, he's cheking Yibo every night at the same time. Haikuan could hear Yibo shouting non stop as well. Yibo was miffed because they still can't find any update about Sean's whereabouts, just where the hell does Sean Xiao hides? Just what Yibo have done to Sean Xiao for leaving him behind and hid where no one knows. The worst... Why Sean took Yibo's heart with him!