Prologue

"Aether, he's the one you're looking for, go find him and help him in any way possible". An unfamiliar voice said.

Those where the last words I heard before landing here. Where am I you ask, well I can't quite put my finger on it as well, but it seems like a world of magic. The names Moonlight, I was the head 'boss' as you'll call it of a famous company back in my world, although it seems that I was set up bound to be in a car crash, death should have come next, but I was transported here.

Amy, my system, bot, guild, God? Whatever the fucking fox looking thing is. Already gave me a brief overview of how this place works, people are gifted something called a 'vison' granting them a certain element to use in battle. There are seven elements in total each one of the seven elements can be passed down from the corresponding 'Archon' also known as God of that element. Amy also gave me a polearm and an odd vison the whole thing was black with a gold outline, strange it's not like the ones she's talked about.

I've always known my ways through business and trade that's how I built myself, self-defence was also a must know. so, I joined something called the Adventure Guild under Amy's guidance. Where you do commissions for rewards, such as the currency they use in this world 'Mora'.

"Hey'ya Katherine any commissions for me today" I greeted Katherine just like every other day for the past month or so.

"Oh! morning Moonlight, I was just about to send someone to you" Katherine stated.

"Oh? What did you have in mind" I replied getting serious.

"Well, you see there's been meteorites around the place so I was wondering if you could go check them out for me? Seeming as most people had bad effects coming back from it" Katherine said.

"Will do ma'am I'll be back by sunset to collect my pay" I reassured her.

"Stay safe!" Katherine bid goodbye and I waved back.

It was past noon when I arrived at the last meteorite, all the others just had some creatures called Hillichuirls around them and I fought them off easily, I kept my newfound power to a minimum cuz I have not a slights clue on how to use it. Wait... I forgot to mention Amy gave me a polearm as well;p. Now back to this last meteorite it was... different yeah let's say that this one had a purple'n black glow around it. As I looked in, I saw a blond boy laying in the middle unconscious, I immediately sprang into action and carried him out bridal style cuz it was the easiest and laid him down on the grass. He immediately started coughing and awoke, "where am I?" he asked.

"you're in Mondstadt, your name sir?" I asked gently.

"Aether, and yours?" he said.

"The names Moonlight a pleasure to meet you" I stated with a bow.

_____________

After my brief shock of finding Aether in a meteor I got to know him better. By simple asking him questions about how he got here and so on, supplying answer to him as well. But when we got to the topic of siblings it hit hard on him.

"I was separated with my sister Lumine, we travel around worlds, and we got stuck here by and unknown god" Aether said.

"Oh, I'm sorry that must be hard huh" I apologised

"Uh n-no, no your fine it's just I want to find her again" he replied

"Here how about I be your first friend in this world, but first off we have to get you a camp first seeming as you just arrived" I stated

Short conversation of finding a place to camp I sent him off fishing as his first task, getting food. While he was off, I scouted the area to assure his safety, once I made sure there was nothing of harm, I started setting up a simple camp. It wasn't large but I could fit two people, that's done and dusted I was going to start the fire when Aether came back with a bucket of fish... and a FLOTING CHILD PIXY THING!

"uhh hey Aether you didn't steal a child, right?" I questioned him

"huh n-no never! I fished her out the lake" he replied

"HEY, PAIMON'S NOT A CHILD, paimon's paimon" said child pixy thing

"uh-huh Paimon that's your name" I said

Now Paimon started talking about how happy she was being out of the water, and it was all thanks to Aether. She then went on to blabbering about this world and how it worked. I had the hang about how this world worked but a little extra information didn't hurt right?