chp.2 A dragon?!

Damn didn't think this book would get any views but hey, we're here:)

Floating thi- I mean Paimon finished her story the next morning. I had nothing much to do so I just followed along with whatever Paimon wanted Aether to do. We soon arrived at a statue of the seven, Barbatos's statue to be exact, Paimon then wanted to know what will happen if Aether put his hand on the statue.

I was freaking out?! I mean he's from another world for fucks sake he could just die of an overload of power or something. But no, it's like gods on his side for some reason, Paimon and I just stood there mouth agape well mostly Paimon but still in shock. I mean he has Anemo powers!! Piamon told him to go test it out on the conveniently grouped slimes. Man, I wish it was that easy... bitch what am I talking about I have a better vison according to Amy. Speaking of Amy where is she? *Poof "you asked?"

(Amy looks like this by the way forgot to do that lol

(Amy looks like this by the way forgot to do that lol. but not the pin just like actual fox. yesh?)

'Holy shit where the fuck did you come from?!' my inner thoughts

'What do you mean I've always been here' *points at my necklace

(necklace for reference) 

'When tf did that get there??', 'I gave it to you of course who else' Amy said

"Hey you, okay?" Aether asked waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh, sorry I must have spaced out" I apologised. 'Wait can he see you, Amy?' I asked her 'not unless you want him to see me' Amy replied. 'You can stay hidden for now, thanks Amy!' I said happy to have someone who can be by my side 24/7.

We were on our way back to Mondstadt, when Paimon stopped and said "woahhh is that a person speaking to a dragon?!", "that may just be the case stand back" I whispered. We all hid behind a tree probably not the best spot to hide but I would have to do for now, staying safe is the priority.

"Calm down Dvalin, it's okay now" the unknown man said, but was startled when Aether stepped on a stick. "ROARR" the dragon roared and flew up into the sky. "who's there?!" the man called and disappeared after the dragon.

"We should head to Mondstadt now, it'll be safer" I suggested. "Yeah, we should, shouldn't we" both Aether and Paimon said.

We're now just outside of Mondstadt, when outrider Amber jumped out and said "halt right their outlanders! Stat why you're here", "outlanders that doesn't sound nice!" Paimon said. "They're with me Amber, this is Aether and Piamon" I explained. "Oh, sorry Miss Moonlight I didn't see you there, in that case welcome to Mondstadt!" Amber said happily, "do you mind helping me clean up some hilichurl camps, of course I'll treat you with some sticky roast pork in return". "Sticky roast pork, sound so good we should go" Paimon stated. I chuckled at her drooling figure, "Sure, Amber we'll help, as for my reward you can go to Katheryne"

We followed Amber along to the camp we had to clear out. "Hey, Aether wanna Try out your new powers some more?" I asked, "sure why not" he happily agreed. "If you need help, I'll be on the side" I reassured him, "Paimon will be here as well!" Paimon exclaimed. (may suck the next part cuz I can't explain good)

Aether headed off to the camp and started to attack he used wind blade to group a bunch of hilichurls, attacking then with his sword after. Then out of nowhere a shielded mitachurl appeared heading straight for him, I of course had to save him. He held his hands up waiting for the impact, but nothing came it was blocked by me using Crucifer my newly named polearm I pushed the mitachurl back and started slashing at it. The shield breaking within seconds, and me stabbing Crucifer into it then it disappeared into thin air.

"You okay Aether?" I asked him while walking over to him, "we might need to work on your sparring later on". "I- yeah, we should huh?" he stuttered. "Miss moonlight, Aether are you guys, okay?!" Amber came running in, "we're fine Amber" I reassured her. "Woahh Moonlight that was soooo cool, maybe you should teach Paimon sometime soon!!" Paimon gushed about my fighting. I just laughed quietly at how energetic she was from one fight, "maybe Paimon just maybe".

"Alright let's head back to Mondstadt shall we, and then I'll treat you guys to sticky roast pork for helping me out!" Amber suggested, "yeah food!!" Paimon screamed. As Amber and Paimon were discussing how good sticky roast pork is, I noticed that Aether was stood still in the back, he kinda seemed sad or shocked? "Hey Teyvat to Aether you good?" I asked, "u-uh yeah I'm here let's go" he stuttered again and walked Infront of me. 'Did I scare him??' I thought but as I caught up, I seemed to somehow miss the faint blush on his face.]

A/n 

ehe cliff-hanger ooor not I just got tired, but it's funny how I wrote like half this chapter at school lol anyways thx for reading again!! Moon out!!!:).