3. Let's Do It

SMUT WARNING

"Thank you for flying with Air France. If this is your final destination we hope you enjoy your stay in Paris and if you have a connection we hope you have a safe flight and enjoy your stay in your final destination."

"Surprise, baby," Luke said, smiling at you. Your mouth dropped open and you looked around.

"What, I thought we were going to Marseille?" You asked and he shrugged.

"I know how much you want to go to Paris so I thought, why not surprise you," he took hold of your face and kissed your lips as the plane parked at the gate and passengers started to stand and receive their hand luggage from the overhead bins.

********

"Thank you for bringing me here," you whispered to Luke as you both walked hand in hand by the Eiffel Tower.

"You're more than welcome, babe," he smiled nervously.

"Is everything ok?" You asked Luke and he nodded. He held your hand and led you over to the stop of a stairway, pressing his hips against yours and you smiled at him cause, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Of course, I love you," he whispered before kissing you on the lips. You smiled and pulled away.

"And I love you Mr. Hemmings," he smiled and pulled away from you. You leaned against the stone of the stairs.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked and you nodded, placing your hands into your pockets. "You know I liked you from the moment we met? But I had a girlfriend so I couldn't make a move, but I knew you were special," he smiled. "When I broke up with Jillian, it was with you in my mind. Every time I see you it's like nothing else matters. Everything else fades away and it's only you and me. I love you so much, Y/N. And I want to ask you," he pulled a box out of the pocket of his leather jacket and got down on one knee in front of you. "If you'd spend the rest of your life with me. Will you marry me?" A few tears leaked out of your eyes and you smiled. You couldn't manage to say anything so you nodded and smiled at him.

He took the ring out of the box and slid it onto your left hand. There was a group of people smiling at you both as they walked by and you pulled Luke into a hug. You placed a peck on his lips, gradually making it deeper.

"I love you so, so much. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," you smiled up at Luke.

"Let's go back to the hotel?" He whispered and you nodded, slipping your arms around his torso underneath his jacket.

********

"I love you," Luke whispered as your back made contact with the bed. "So much," he added and you smiled at him. He pressed his lips back to yours and slipped his hand down into the lace covering you. You moaned as his fingers slid over you and finally entered you.

"Please Luke," you moaned. "I need you," he climbed his way off of the bed, slipping off your panties, his boxers following. He climbed onto the bed and slid into you. "Oh, Luke. It feels so good," you moaned as he started a steady rhythm.

"You're beautiful," Luke whispered as you felt your walls start to clench around him. "I'm so close, baby."

"Me too, Luke," you whispered back.

********

"Hey, babe. I got us some food from room service," was the words you woke up to. You felt Luke trail his fingers up and down your back. You felt him sit on the bed and then lean down to kiss your shoulder.

You looked down at your ring on your left hand and smiled up at Luke.

"We're getting married," you said, happily.

"Yes we are."