25. Till She Drops

SMUT SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER. ENJOY YOU HÖRNY LITTLE FÜCKS. REMEMBER CELESTE ANNOUNCED SHE WAS PREGNANT IN THE 1ST BIRTHDAY CHAPTER.

"I'm here to steal Princess P," Celeste said as you opened the door, you pouted at her sadly making her chuckle. "You'll be reunited tonight. Let Jack and I take her for a shopping trip, her uncle wants to spoil his niece," Celeste smiled as a 3 year old Penelope came skipping to door. "Well don't you just look beautiful."

Penelope spun around a couple of times, showing off her outfit and Celeste laughed. "I love you, baby girl," you said to Penelope before crouching down to give her a hug.

"I love you too, Mummy. Tell Daddy I love him too," you nodded and kissed Penelope before fixing her hat and watched her make her way down to a waiting Uncle Jack and a 1 and a half year old Brooke Y/N Hemmings, Jack and Cel's baby girl in the car, hand in hand with Celeste.

---

"Penelope, Brooke? shall we go get some ice cream?" Jack asked and Penelope and Brooke both nodded, Penelope still holding onto Celeste's hand. Brooke in the stroller that Jack was pushing.

"Can I have mint chocolate chip, Uncle Jack?" Penelope asked and he nodded.

"You can have anything you want, Princess P," Brooke groaned from in her stroller and Jack chuckled. "And you my little angel. You can have anything you would like," he cooed to his daughter.

Once ice cream was eaten and finished, they all made their way to Oxford Street, Cel's favourite place to shop. "Shall we go get you both some nice clothes?" Celeste said as they passed Harrods and Penelope nodded. She already had plenty of clothes, but she wouldn't turn down presents and if she did, Celeste wouldn't listen. Immediately after entering Harrods, they made their way to the Kids section.

"Let's try this on P. I think it would look beautiful," she handed a summery floral dress to the 3 year old and Penelope held it at arms length, studying the dress before nodding.

"She's going to be a little fashion critic or designer by the looks of things," Jack smiled lovingly into his girlfriends ear.

---

After trying several outfits on a groggy 1 year old, and having a fashion show from a sassy little 3 year old, Jack and Celeste were carrying around a bag each for the kids.

"Maybe we should look in here," Jack said as he pointed to the jewellers that specialized in Engagement Rings. Celeste laughed sarcastically and continued walking with Penelope's hand in hers. When she noticed Jack had stopped in front of the store.

"You're being serious?" Celeste asked quietly as she and Penelope walked back towards the store. He nodded smiling at her. Her mouth widened and a smiled started to spread on her lips. "You want to marry me?" She asked and he nodded.

"I do. I know it's not exactly romantic like this, but I love you Celeste. We have a daughter and I think it's the perfect time. You mean everything to me. I want this, everything, with you," she smiled and they entered the jewellers.

"Look at this one Auntie Cel!" Penelope said excitedly pointing at an engagement ring that was absolutely beautiful. Jack looked to Cel and noticed her face admire it's beauty.

"Can we see this one please,?" Jack asked and Celeste shook her head.

"Jack it's too expensive. Please let's look over he-" he cut her off when the jeweller placed the ring onto her finger.

"If you like it, you'll get it. Do you like it?" She nodded as she looked admiringly down at the ring.

And that's exactly what happened. She got the ring that she loved, and she was now engaged.

---

"Babe? P?" Luke shouted as he entered the house a couple of hours after Penelope left.

"P went shopping with Jack and Cel, it's just us," you said as you walked into the hallway from where you were laying on the sofa waiting for him to come home. His eyes trailed down your body and then back up, lust forming in his eyes.

You looked down and realized what was 100% innocent, didn't look like it. You were only wearing some lingerie Luke had bought you for Valentine's Day and a black silk robe that had come along with the gift. The tie had loosened a little causing the robe to slip apart, leaving little to the imagination. You only slipped the robe on because your dress that you planned on wearing was still air drying in the laundry room.

"Wow," Luke smiled seductively at you, raking his eyes up and down you body one more.

"I didn't- I'm sorry- I though- I'm just waiting-" Luke cut you off when he took two strides over to you, lifting you and placing his lips onto yours. His hands set on your ass and he gently ground you against him making you both moan through the kiss. He pulled away from the kiss, you immediately moved to his jaw while he watched where he was stepping and once he reached his destination, he threw you onto the bed. You pulled the robe off and unlatched your bra while he pulled of his shirt and jeans, leaving only his boxers, which he then pulled off also. You followed his lead and pulled off the lace garment.

"No foreplay, Mr Hemmings?" You asked jokingly and he got onto the bed, immediately crawling to you, hovering over you.

"Fuck the foreplay, Mrs. Hemmings," he smiled and you pulled his lips to touch yours, and deepening the kiss. He lined himself up to you and slowly slid in, making you moan at the sensation that you hadn't felt in a few months because Penelope always seemed to be around, not that you didn't want her to be!

"I've missed this, husband," you moaned and he smirked, kissing down your jaw and down to your collarbone while still thrusting, he brought a hand down and started to rub small circles around your bundle of nerves making everything seem 10x better.

"I've missed this too, my beautiful wife," he replied. You screwed your eyes shut at the wonderful sensation he was igniting inside you, and you knew you wouldn't last for much longer.

"Luke, I'm almo-"

"Me too, baby." He answered. You clenched around him, knowing how much he liked it, and that seemed to bring him to the edge. You watched him come undone, which drove you to orgäsm and come undone beneath him.

---

"Wow," he repeated his phrase from earlier and he made you chuckle.

"You're incredible, Mr. Hemmings," you whispered, dropping a kiss to his bare shoulder.

"As are you, Mrs. Hemmings." He whispered back making you smiled.

"Luke! Y/N!" You heard Celeste's voice come from downstairs and looked at each other panicked, both fumbling for your clothes. You both rushed downstairs and Celeste laughed.

"Now I know what took you so long."