46. Crushes

This one is super short but I had to write something. I apologize in advance. x

You were sitting in the car listening to a 3 year old Noah mumble happily to himself about getting to see Auntie Celeste. You knew he had a little crush on him and Celeste knew that too, so she would give him extra cuddles and kisses just to make him smile and you both thought is was the sweetest thing so sit and watch him blush. 8 year old Penelope was more excited to see Uncle Jack since he gave her anything she wanted. If she wanted to play on his phone, she'd get it. If she wanted on his laptop, she'd get it. Anything she wanted, she got with Uncle Jack.

Luke pulled up to their house and you smiled as you looked back at Noah to see him smiling widely. "You ready to see Auntie Celeste, Noah?" He smiled widely and nodded making Luke shake his head. Luke beeped the car horn a couple times and after a few seconds Jack came out. Luke ran around the car and helped you out making you shake your head.

"Auntie Celeste!" You heard Noah scream and looked up to the door to see Celeste emerging dressed in a maxi dress looking extremely beautiful, making you feel even more self conscious.

"There's my favourite little boy!" Celeste waved to Noah. Penelope gave Celeste a quick hug before going in search of her Uncle Jack presumably. Luke let Noah out and allowed him to run by you and give Celeste a hug. Luke came behind you placing his arms around your waist, letting his hands rest on your belly. Celeste lifted Noah up and placed a light kiss on his cheek making him smile happily and snuggle into her side. At being only 3 he didn't know what he was feeling and the little crush he developed on her was harmless.

"You think Jack and Celeste would have the kids for the night?" Luke whispered into your ear and you shrugged. You yourself had been having a little separation anxiety lately, presumably because you and Luke had a pregnancy scare a couple weeks ago and it got you thinking. "I know how you're feeling but wouldn't it be nice to go home after dinner, relax in a bath, watch a movie and then just relax in bed?" You nodded in agreement letting your head fall back to his shoulder. "I'll talk to Jack."

At dinner Noah had insisted on taking Jack's seat next to Celeste making you all laugh and admire the little boys crush towards the woman who was 20 years older than him. Jack and Celeste had agreed to take the kids for the night. They were both extremely happy to be spending the night with their Auntie and Uncle, who spoiled them something awful.

As you and Luke left the house that night Penelope was cuddled up to Jack and Noah was cuddled into Celeste. You kissed both of their foreheads and snuck out trying not to disturb either of them who were watching TV.

---

"Mmm, I'm glad I suggested the kids staying at Jack and Celeste's," Luke smiled happily as you both lay cuddled up in bed after a passionate lovemaking session.

"Me too. I love you, Luke," you smiled kissing his chest.

"I love you too," he whispered, kissing the top of your head. At that moment you got a text and you reached over to the bedside table to see it was Celeste.

Noah insisted on giving me kisses. Your son is a charmer. X

Attached there was a picture of Celeste lying with her head on Noah's legs laughing as he pressed a kiss to her face. You smiled and text her back.

He's going to be exactly like his daddy then. Hope you all had a good night. Thanks again for watching them and giving Luke and I some alone time. It was well needed xx

And it was. Because you couldn't remember the last time you made love. And it was as great as you remembered it.