Chapter 1

The Brotherhood of the Tofu stared at their surroundings in awe. This was the Inglorium. There were thick and round poles around them, making a path. In front of them, was a long hallway that led to a light. No one could see what it exactly was. Yugo took a step forward, wondering if he could see better. He had just been crying, but stopped shortly. He was happy that everyone was safe. He even got his brother back. Yugo looked back at brotherhood and smiled to himself.

     "Hey, Papa!" A little girl's voice suddenly exclaimed, catching everyone's attention.

     "Yeah, Elely?" Dally said, looking down at his daughter.

     "Is this place familiar to you?" Elely asked with her eyes filled with excitement. Everyone's gaze immediately traveled towards Dally, who scratched his head while looking around.

     "No... I don't think so." He murmured and smiled. Elely pouted.

     "Well, I think we should be finding a way out of here." Eva said and gently cradled the baby in her arms.

    "I agree." Arpagone said.

     Yugo jumped to the new face. Ruel noticed this.

     "Ah, friends, I would like to introduce you to someone." He announced. "This is my wife, Arpagone."

     There was a short moment of silence for the brotherhood.

     "What?!" Amalia exclaimed, stepping closer to Ruel.

     "Your wife?" Eva asked carefully, raising an eyebrow.

     "You really are married?" Yugo said, his eyes widening.

     Ruel scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously. Arpagone laughed gently at everyone's reaction.

     "So, do you know anything about this place?" Adamai asked the demi-gods.

     "No... I don't..." Coqueline mumbled, still not recovering from Echo's death. Elely smiled at her in encouragement.

     "Not me." Ush said, putting his hands up.

     "Me neither." Bump announced.

     "Alright." Adamai muttered, sighing.

     "How about we just look around?" Yugo recommended turning to the group in front of him. The others nodded in agreement.

     "Alright, then. We can

     However, Eva was cut off by gentle footsteps ringing from behind the brotherhood. Everyone immediately turned around, getting into a fighting stance, only to be greeted by someone they never expected to see.

     It was a little girl, about Yugo's height. She was slowly walking towards the brotherhood and the demi-gods. She had dark navy hair with turquoise at the edge that traveled down to a little down her waist. Her eye was also turquoise, and somewhat seemed to glow. She had a bandage around her left eye, and her feet were oddly small, as if half of them had been cut off.

     "Who are you?" Dally asked, tilting his head. The girl didn't reply.

     "Are you from our world?" Eva asked as she held her baby closer.

     "No." The girl answered. Her voice sounded clear and high-pitched.

     "Then, who are you?" Amalia asked carefully as the girl smiled.

     "A goddess from another world." She answered, putting her hand on her chest. The rest's jaws dropped open. She was a goddess, but from another world! Yugo narrowed his eyes as the girl stepped forward. She had a small and gentle smile on her face. Yugo decided to let down his weapon, but Dally was different.