Chapter 3

After a break, Vini teleported the audience back to their seats. She then flew up to her own seat and looked down.

     "Well then, let's start." She said, as she pointed her finger to the screen.

     The screen lit up, showing Yugo alone in the woods, in front of the giant tree. It was slightly raining, and the weather was grey and gloomy. As the raindrops fell, Yugo slowly approached the two graves. He kneeled down with a sad smile on his face.

     "Um, did the mood suddenly change?" Ruel asked, scratching the back of his head.

     "It's raining."

     "Yugo looks sad."

     "He's back at the graves."

     "Yes, now hush." Vini said, putting her finger to her lips.

     "Bad weather right?" He asked. "But you always liked the rain."

     "Right? Isabella? Shio?"

     "So they were friends." Master Joris sighed.

     "Oh..." Yugo mumbled as he began to imagine what could have happened.

     Suddenly, the screen switched onto a small stream, the sound of summer ringing loudly.

     "Again, the mood changed!" Alibert exclaimed, frowning.

     "Yes." Vini sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

     "It's summer?" Amalia said.

     "Come on, Yugo! Hurry up!" A girl's voice yelled as it showed a bridge made from a tree trunk. A moment later, a pair of feet hopped on and off the bridge quickly. Followed by another pair of feet, then a pair of feet with blue slippers—Yugo's slippers.

     "Hey, that's Yugo's slippers!" Chibi smiled, tapping Grougal.

     "Oh!" Yugo exclaimed, recognizing his shoes.

     'And two other pairs.' Adamai thought.

     "Wait! Slow down!" Yugo yelled. He looked the same as the Yugo from the memory before. Yugo panted for a moment and groaned.

     "Umm..." Yugo murmured, confused, as Vini looked down.

     "That is the same you from before." She told Yugo, who nodded.

     "Why does he look tired?" Flopin asked while pointing at the screen.

     "Oh, you'll see." Vini snickered.

     "Ow... my feet!" He yelled painfully.

     "Come on, it'll be fine." The voice said. It then showed a girl and a boy who were about Amalia's size.

     The girl was wearing a bright yellow Eliatrope hat which looked more like a hood, and the boy's hat was just like Yugo's, except it was green. The girl's eyes were hazel, bright and round. The boy's eyes were just like Ruuya's.

     Amalia suddenly gasped.

     "Are those...?"

     "Ruuya's parents? Yes." Vini said, looking directly at the screen.

     Yugo frowned and looked down as an unpleasant feeling rushed over him. Something was going to happen to them. And Yugo was going to be there when it happened.

     "The girl's name is Isabella, and the boy's name is Shio." Vini recalled to the audience.

     "We're waiting, Yugo!" Isabella exclaimed, her long, braided white hair fluttering in the wind.