Chapter 36

Kaitlyn's POV. Today I got a interview I wanted to go to do I got read out on a crop tops and some high waisted jeans with my back vans. I got ready did my hair and headed out. I was blasting right where you are by of course jack and jack. "I'll be home in minute" I sang while I rode my penny bored to the event. When I got there some fans knew I was coming and took some pictures and hugged some of them and headed in. I walked in and went straight to back stage to where this guy is gonna interview me. I walked in and smiled and they hit record. "Hello everybody its josh here with one of the biggest artist right now slaying the pop charts Kaitlyn Chavez!!" Josh yelled and the camera pointed at me. I smiled "Hey guys!" I said getting comfortable. "Alright Kaitlyn lets get some questions from Twitter" Josh said going though his phone. "Alright!" I said happy and rubbing my hands together. "@Jonnagilinsky asked can you be seductive for the rest of the interview please!!" Josh read. I smiled and busted out laughing. "I don't know what to say!" I yelled looking down and laughing. "Give the people what they want Kaitlyn!" Josh yelled. I laughed and clapped my hands. "Alright and I already know some of you are gonna make sexual edits of me if you do tag me in it and I will revine some and follow you guys!" I said and winked at the camera. "Alright @nashgrier asked when are you coming over I need your cuddles!" Josh read from his phone laughing. I busted out laughing "Umm I'll come over after this Nasher" I said pointing and laughing. I lips are really dry I lick my lips and smile realizing I'm driving the fans crazy."@kaitlyncuteie asked when are you coming back to Arizona!" Josh read and looked down at me. I gave a blank face and started smiling and jumping up and down knowing I look like an idiot. I clapped my hand and pointed at the camera "I'm going back to Arizona next month I think I'll tweet about it later!" I said biting my lip and raising my eyebrows trying to think about it. "@Kammy asked when are you and Sammy going to date!?" Josh asked. I laughed. "When are you and Sammy gonna date Kaitlyn huh huh huh!" Josh said nudging my shoulder. "Ummm I don't know guys I mean you guys keep asking for me and Sammy to date so Sammy if your watching this I love you babe lets go out" I said biting my lip and winking. I busted out laughing "No no no in all honesty I don't know guys I mean he's amazing I don't know if I'm dating anyone but ehhh lets see what happens!" I said smiling. ""@Kawn asked can you and Shawn do a video together please give us what we want!" Josh said laughing. I laughed with him "Shawn lets do a video !" I walked and laughed. "Alright well that's all we have for today-" josh was cut off by my phone I got a text from sammy. "Guys I got a text from Sammy saying *Id be down to date and make out 😏*" I read from my phone and looked up at the camera and smirked and winked. "Well I'm definitely not making out with anyone" I said laughing. "As I was saying bye guys we'll see you next week with Sammy wilk!" Josh said and the camera stopped recording. "Bye josh thanks for having me" I said laughing and waving bye. "Anytime bye" he laughed and I left going to the boys house.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins🌚! I hope you guys like the chapter you guys should go follow my fan account on ig and we'll be best friends😏. (@Aaronscutegiraffe) I'll see you guys tomorrow Goodnight and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑🌚❤️~K