Chapter 46

Kaitlyn's POV. I was so excited for today. And your probably wondering why well it's cause she bad by Cameron Dallas comes out on iTunes. Cameron won't let me hear it cause he told me it was about me but I didn't tell Shawn. And I know it's bad to keep secrets from your boyfriend but it's his best friend. I don't want them to fight over a girl. Anyways I kept waiting for it and He kept on snapchating about it and I couldn't wait anymore. "Cameron pleaseeeeeee I want to hear it pleaseeeeeee!!!!!" I begged him trying to get him or budge. He chucked "No you have to wait like the rest of the fandom." he said giving me a toothy smile. I groaned and went on Twitter.

@KaitlynChavez: don't you just love it when your best friend (@camerondallas) won't let you listen to their song until it comes out cause same ..😒😂.

I tweeted and the fans where laughing and just responding back. I laughed at some of them and got an idea.

@KaitlynChavez: Guys go unfollow Cameron till he has 0 followers until he lets me listen to his song please guys go unfollow Cameron !!

I tweeted them and they all went and unfollowed Cameron till he had 0. "Cameron you have 0 followers!" I yelled and showed him on my phone. He looked at it and quickly went on Twitter "what the hell happened to my followers!! KAITLYN MICHELLE CHAVEZ!" Cameron yelled the last part. I busted out laughing "I'll tell them to follow you if you let me listen to the song she bad" I smirked at him. He groaned out loud "You always get your way" he said rolling his eyes and chuckling. "I know how prefrontal it for me live!" I yelled. He laughed and started singing along while he played it for me.

If you with it late nights, no dress code she stay fly like lets go don't have no reasons.

Ain't got no M.O. see her lifestyle stay bankrolled but she woke like it ain't though yeah she might get ratchet.

But she know she bad though she know she bad though she know she bad.

Cameron sang along and I clapped my hands together. It's really good for his first song. I went on snapchat and screamed when I saw him dancing and singing to me.

Monday thought Friday she off on her zone come Friday night then she know that it's on.

Call her girls and she rolling up hit the party it's going up.

Shake that works that move that yeah she a good girl but you know she bad though.

Cameron snag as pointed at me and I laughed still on snapchat and the fans where going crazy form the teaser I was giving them.

One time two time she can oh yeah she a good girl but she know she bad though.

Daddy's all delusional upscales her usual bad chick from the valley.

Need cash to be suitable he keeps her lavish but he don't know her habits cause she likes to party yeah.

But she know she bad though she know she bad though she know she bad.

Monday thought Friday she off on her zone come Friday night then she know that it's on.

Call her girls and she rolling up hit the party it's going up.

Shake that work that move that yeah she a good girl but you know she bad though.

One time two time she can oh yeah she a good girl but she know she bad though.

Just keep shaking that thing girl shaking that thing for me yeah.

shaking that thing girl shaking that thing for me yeah just keep on shaking that thing for me yeah.

If you with it.
You can get it.
If you with it.

It turned instrumental and Cameron was dancing I turned my phone to me and screamed "YEAHHHH GO CAM!" I yelled and the fans where tweeting that it was out on iTunes but I'm glade I'm getting a live performance.

If you with it.
You can get it.
If you with it.

Going up.
Going up.

It turned instrumental

Going up.
Going up.

Shake that work that move that yeah she a good girl but you know she bad though.

One time two time she can oh yeah she a good girl but she know she bad though.

Just keep shaking that thing girl shaking that thing for me yeah.

shaking that thing girl shaking that thing for me yeah just keep on shaking that thing for me yeah.

The song finished and I hugged him right "it's so good Cameron!!" I yelled and smiled at him. He smiled back "I'm making another song with Daniel Skye" he said smiling at me. "Umm cam I don't know who that is.." I said and kinda felt embarrassed about it. "Don't worry I'll introduce you to" he said and smiled. I smiled back shyly. "Let's play it again" I said excitedly. He groaned out cause he was tired. I laughed and he played it again. While the song was playing I tweeted the guys.

@KaitlynChavez: Guys the plan worked I got a live performance you guys can go follow Cameron again Thanks guys love youuuu🙈!

I tweeted and sang along with the song.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins hope you guys enjoy this chapter I love you guys so much Goodnight / good morning wherever you are and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😒🍋~K