Chapter 2

(I'm gonna try to draw a scene every chapter for y'all to look at and match it somewhere in the chapters it's in.)

~Inside The Temple~

Itachi kneels at the stone steps and bows his head, as Kurama did the same.

"Bless you, Fox God. For taking the time to see this human." Itachi said, as the woman looks down at him. The echo of her fan snapping shut, caused Kurama to tense.

"This is the human you wanted me to see? You want to have him as your mate?" The woman asked.

"Yes, Mother. He has even brought everything you've asked of him." Kurama said. Itachi pulls out a sealed letter and held it out. A fox flew down and grabs it, before flying back up to the woman. The letter pops open in the blue bubble, as the woman hums. The letter glows, as the woman's red eyes flicked around reading, shifting through the pages.

"How's Madara? Orochimaru said something about a barrier and wanted his help." The woman said, as she looks at Itachi.

"He's fine. Those two are always looking for way to strengthen your barrier." Itachi said, as the woman nods.

"Everything seems in order here. What about kits? Have you thought about that? Kurama is a male and one of my most special childern. How are going to protect him and your kits? How far would you go to protect?" The woman asked, and Itachi lifts his head.

"I would still love him, no matter the gender. We can have as many kits as he wants. I would even kill anyone who dares harm my mate and family." Itachi said.

"Even if the ones who would want to harm them, is your whole clan?" The woman asked, as she raised an eyebrow.

"I would kill them too." Itachi said, staring at the woman, when a serious look in his eyes. The woman smirks, and waves her hand. Two 3 tailed foxes flew over with a black pencil.

"How's Naruto, Kurama?" The woman asked, causing Kurama to look up.

"He's doing well, Mother." Kurama said, as another fox brought two peices of paper. The woman tucks the pages together with her claw, as she took the pencil and paper.

"Good. Good. I would like to see him soon. I'll approve of your mate. He seems like a good match for you, being an Uchiha, and they're known for their fire abilities and the art of sealing." The woman said, as she writes something on the one paper and then moves to the other paper.

"Itachi Uchiha. This is for your family, saying that I approve of you being my son's mate. This one, however, is for your current ruler of your village. If they have questions, they can come see me in person." The woman said, as she blows on the second paper. The letter rolled up and sealed with a black ribbon, with a fox wax stamp. The two letters floats down to Itachi, as its shrinks. Itachi bows, as the woman gestures to Kurama to come to her. Kurama stood up and walks over. The woman stretched her arm down and curled her finger next to Kurama's face. The woman gently nudges Kurama's cheek with her knuckle.

Kurama purrs softly, as he reached up and placed his hands around the woman's finger. The woman smiles faintly.

"Now then. You two may leave." The woman said, as she pulls her hand back. Kurama steps back next to Itachi.

"Shall I take Kurama to my home for dinner? My mother is cooking and suggested that I should bring some as an offering to you." Itachi said.

"That would be lovely. And yes. I suppose Kurama can go with you to your home. Kurama can take Naruto with him." The woman said, as the two bows, before leaving the temple.

"Bye, Sasuke!" The woman heard Naruto yelled, and sighed.

"That child. I hope he made a friend today. His smile is too precious." The woman said to herself, as a blue bubble floats down with a 7 tailed fox looking around. The woman smiles and she pops the bubble over her hand. The 7 tailed fox floats down onto her hand, and yelps, waving it's little tails happily.

 The 7 tailed fox floats down onto her hand, and yelps, waving it's little tails happily

(Enjoy Kurama being petting by the giant fox woman.)