Chapter 3

Naruto looks around grinning, as the villagers stops to stare at the two, before whispering to one another.

"Hey, Big Brother? What did you, Mother, and the guy talk about?" Naruto asked, looking up at Kurama. Kurama scowls at the villagers, causing them to look away in fear.

"I'll tell you when we're there, ok? I'm sure Mother would want you to be on your best behavior." Kurama said, As Naruto nodded.

"Yes! I will be good!" Naruto said, as Kurama pats his head. Naruto's ears and tails wags happily, as he give off the fiant purr. Kurama walks up to the Uchiha household and knocks on the door. A young woman opens the door and smiles.

"Oh! Hello! You must Kurama. And you must be Naruto. Please! Come in, Come in!" Mikoto said, as she steps aside.

"Thank you for having us over. Mother sends her blessings." Kurama said, as the two steps inside. Mikoto smiles, as she leads them to the living room.

"That's sweet of her. I'll be sure to bring some of my cooking as my offering to her, soon." Mikoto said, as Naruto looks around and spots Sasuke looking at a scroll. Naruto grins and goes over to him.

"Please, have a seat. I'll be done with lunch soon. Will you two be staying for dinner?" Mikoto asked.

"Yes, we'll staying the night, if that's alright with you." Kurama said, as Mikoto smiles.

"That would be lovely." Mikoto said, before walking out of the living room. Kurama walks over and sat down, watching Naruto, as he curiously looks at the scroll, Sasuke was studying.

"What's this?" Naruto asked. Sasuke glanced at him with a frown.

"A fire dance we learn for the festival." Sasuke said. Naruto's ears twitch.

"Festival? To Mother?" Naruto asked, as Sasuke nods. The boys looked up hear a door opening.

~In The Temple Bathhouse~

The woman hums, as she stood up from the water. The woman picks up a cloth to dry off. The woman slips on her gray undercoat, before pulling on her green and gold trimmed dress. The woman kneels waiting for her tails to dry. Her black fox ears twitched, as she groans. Her bathhouse main door slams opens showing a world on fire and demi-humans screaming. A man covered in ash steps through with a grin and closed the door. Three blue horns stick out in different directions, as white wolf ears stood out from his red hair.

"Sister! And you're dressed for once!" The man yelled, before flopping onto her tails. The woman flinched, before glaring at him.

"Brother Loinis. How nice of you to see me. In my bathhouse. Why are you here?" The woman asked, as the man grins.

"Well, I set another gate on fire, along with it's stupid village. How was your day?" Loinis asked, as he smiles, petting the woman's tails under him.

"It was fine. Till you came through one of your gates. Now what do you want?" The woman asked, as Loinis huffs.

"Fine. Fine. I'll tell you why. You know of that kid's parents? The blonde hair one? Naru? Nara? Whatever his name is." Loinis said, as the woman rolled her eyes.

"Naruto?" The woman suggested.

"Yeah! That! Anyways! Can you tell of the deal you made with his parents?" Loinis asked. The woman's eyes narrows.

"Why? What my deals are has no concern to the outside world or the other gods." The woman said, as she moves to stand up. Loinis waves his hands.

"Waitwaitwaitwaitwait! Just give the shortest reason on why you keep the human child!" Loinis said, making the woman stopped, kneeling oon one knee. The woman sighs deeply.

"Fine." The woman said, causing Loinis to brighten.

"Really?!" Loinis asked, smiling.

"I allowed Kurama to keep the child, if he want keep it as his kin. Kurama chose to have a brother. I know of the child's parents. They are one of the few humans that I like having around my shrine. Now then. Enjoy the bath." The woman said, smiling as she lifts her tails, and threw Loinis into the bath water. Loinis surfaced and glares at her with a pout.

"That's not fair! I wanted to bathe on my own! Not with your water-Oooo! Bubbles!" Loinis said, as he looks at the bubbles floating around him.

"New bath water. The water cheanse itself as soon as I got out. You know where your room is. Hurry up and get out of my shrine." The woman said.

"Yeah. Uh-huh. Got it. Oooo. Red bubbles." Loinis said, as he follows the bubbles. The woman opens and shut the door, as she walks out and down a hallway. A six-tail fox floats behind and yelps happily.

 A six-tail fox floats behind and yelps happily

(Loinis is gonna enjoy a bath.)