0. ars longa, vita brevis

❜ ─ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚎 ─ ❛

I'll always be his Bonnie and he'll always be my Clyde

"You sure this is a good idea?", the girl asked and with a hand gesture, her maid walked out of the room. Nice expensive paintings were decorated on the walls and some few but unique furniture were from place to place put, but farther than that, nothing else gave them this home feeling.

She was laying on the sofa as she was getting a massage before her boyfriend walked in thrilled about an idea of his.

"I'm sure, Jules, it's gonna be so good. We will finally get the recognition we deserve. I promise you, I'll make you proud.", his hands movements were the same as a little kid's when they finally got the toy they've been asking for months.

Luke had the same feeling. He could already feel the adrenaline running through his veins, pushing him to do things a sane person wouldn't even dare to think about.

Instead of admitting how crazy all this sounded, Julie jumped off her couch with a grin on her face. She approached him softly, not wanting to interrupt his excitement, and placed both of her palms on the hot skin of his cheeks.

"I'll always be proud of you, Patterson.", he smiled even wider and took her inside his hands, spinning her around. She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

If you'd see them from a distance, you'd think that they were a normal couple sharing a sweet, caring moment.

Adorable, right?

Now, if you really knew the truth, you'd have noticed the small, almost invisible smirks, drawn on their faces.

Julie and Luke.

Luke and Julie.

Maybe the new Bonnie and Clyde.

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃