1. Ad meliora

Note; The letter F. stands for flashback.
When a name is written with bold letters, it's the their pov.

They're walking down the main spot on the center of Texas. If they were walking in any other street, they'd probably had been caught by the police. Instead, they were now blending with the loads of crowd.

A gorgeous female figure, dressed with a purple dress, not too long to be considered vintage nor too short to be considered provocative. Her heels that kept hitting the floor in a specific rhythm, would be pretty loud if she wasn't among with hundreds of people. Her curly hair were falling a little lower than her shoulders. Under the morning light, she looked like art that you could watch for hours until the sun comes down and she's now hidden in the dark.

And Luke knew how breathtaking she was.

He was next to her, walking in the same pacing. He was wearing a light blue shirt with the sleeves rolled, matching with his girl's dress. He wasn't trying to look too fancy, just enough to do the work.

"You remember what you gotta do, right?", Luke whispered at Julie, without making eye contact.

"Yeah.", she responded, "You sure it will work?". She obviously had her doubts and Luke knew that. But he couldn't give up now.

"Of course, darling."

F.

"10 million dollars? Are you insane?", she got up from the couch feeling every muscle on her body slowly going numb. Still, she had a glimpse of hope inside her that he was just joking.

"No,no don't freak out. I got a plan.", he had that look in his face that Julie couldn't quite figure out . But she'd trust him with her life.

"You want to rob 10 million freaking dollars, Luke, how can I not freak out?"

He walked up to her and cupped her face. A smile always stuck on his face. He seemed so confident, a bit nervous-Julie spotted- but still so sure of each word he was saying.

"Cause I got the perfect plan.", she sighed taking her eyes off him but let him continue. His fingers pushed her chin forcing her to face him. Her skin was burning under his touch and her eyes showed how nervous she really felt. So she stroked carefully and slowly her cheek as he spoke.

"You know the Mercers, right?", his tone was calm and comforting.

"Of course, with the jewellery business."

"Yes, and you also know the Petters.", she looked at him confused, narrowing her eyes.

"The ones that sell medicine and doctor stuff at hospitals? What do they got to do-?"

"They both sell more than what you think" she furrowed her eyebrows, "Drugs, Jules."

"Oh.", she let out a sharp breath, "So?"