Prologue

There was a light shower of rain as Link galloped down the path, on his way towards Zora's domain. The hooves sounded squishy as they clopped across the wet mud. He had been on the trail for a few days, and was running low on food. His stomach started to growl, an indicator the he hadn't had anything to eat or drink for the past 8 hours. He decided that he couldn't keep on going like this. He needed  to catch something to eat before dark, he tugged at the reins on his horse Midna, and proceeded to disembark. 

After surveying his surroundings, Link pulled out his sheikah slate and opened up the map. It was a good idea to visit the tower on his way here. Link zoomed in on the slate and looked at where he was, He was apparently in the Lanayru Region. He looked fowards and saw a large ornate bridge, blue in colour, about 500 metres ahead. He referred a back to his sheikah slate, that was Inogo Bridge. Link looked to his right, there were woods with good coverage from the rain which was now getting worse. Putting his slate back in his pouch Link led Midna over to the trees and tied her to a stump. 

For the next fifteen minutes Link scoured the woods, looking for firewood. Coming back with a stack of wood, Link began setting up a camp for the night. He arranged the firewood in a teepee structure and set it alight with the help of a fire arrow. Link's stomach started to rumble again, this time louder, He really needed to get some food. Pulling out his bow, he quietly walked out into the woods. An hour passed and Link was starting to consider returning to the campfire but it was then that he heard the snore of an animal. He slowly started to move to where the sound was coming from. It got louder and louder as he got closer, although it was dark he began to make out what looked like a boar. He crouched down and drew an arrow from his quiver and pulled his bowstring. 

His arrow flew swiftly in a straight line and hit the boar perfectly. Link ran over to the boar and examined it, after a little while he was sure it was dead. He picked it's body up and carried it back to the campfire. There, he skinned it, gutted it and set it to roast on the fire. A few hours passed and Link was now starving. The boar had been cooked now, and Link began to dig in. Chopping pieces off and biting into them. The meat tasted delicious, it was succulent and flavoursome, just what he needed. His stomach now satisfied, he curled up next to the fire and drifted off...

To be continued in the next chapter