Chapter 001-020

Chapter 1 Hunter and Beauty

    The rain poured down, and the towering ancient trees that stood for hundreds of years stood tall, and the canopy blocked the sky and the sun, making the light in the forest darker and darker. The rain poured down through the canopy and the vines, with the smell of humus and plants.

    Such forests are very rare in the 21st century. Cheng Yaoyao stumbled and ran in the woods, with every step She took, her feet sank deeply into the sticky, wet mud, and the mud slipped into her shoes.

    Strong footsteps came from behind, and the man's voice was ruthless: "Stop, don't run!"

    Hearing this sound, Cheng Yaoyao's heart was broken, and she ran faster, a shoe stuck in the mud and could not be pulled out, She was kicked it out directly , and she looked back in panic.

    The man behind him was tall, wearing an old-fashioned jacket and blue cloth pants, and carrying a machete in his hand. He landed at a distance of seven or eight meters behind Cheng Yaoyao, and the lightning flashed on the blade's edge.

    Cheng Yaoyao just had her 22nd birthday party last night. Celebrities gathered and the scenery was infinite. When she opened her eyes today, she appeared in the woods, and there was a vicious man chasing her!

    Did the stepmother and stepsister sell her to some mountain area, or was it a tricky reality show! Cheng Yaoyao was thinking in a mess, driven by her survival instinct, her legs jumped upside down quickly.

    The girl's slender figure showed her advantage in the rain forest. She was like a rabbit with one bare foot, and ran faster than a taller man. As soon as a path branched out from the bushes in front, Cheng Yaoyao subconsciously rushed towards that road.

    The man behind him growled: "Stop, There is—"

    What is it? The ground under Cheng Yaoyao's feet suddenly dented, and she flew out heavily -

    the bushes covered with fallen leaves were natural traps, Cheng Yaoyao rolled down a slope in a whirlwind, and the thick fallen leaves and mud saved Cheng Yaoyao's life, she was full of joy. After rolling a dozen laps, She lay down on the ground with gold stars in her eyes.

    There was a strange movement in front of her, Cheng Yaoyao looked up.

     In the sound of the rain, Cheng Yaoyao could clearly hear the sound of her own swallowing.

    A wild boar appeared three or four meters away in front of her!

    That wild boar was completely different from the white and tender domestic pig. Its fur was brown and black, and its fangs gleamed coldly. At this moment, the corners of his mouth were drooling, and he stared at her with an angry look, and his mouth kept humming.

    Cheng Yaoyao's head was buzzing, and her scalp was numb.

    The wild boar bared its fangs, and its front hooves were scratching the ground. The pig's eyes were full of ill will, and it suddenly rushed behind Yaoyao and let out a low growl.

    There was a rustling sound behind him, Cheng Yaoyao looked back and saw a tall figure sliding down the slope, as vigorous as a cheetah. The man stood up straight, holding a curved knife in his hand, his eyes stern.

    He first looked at Cheng Yaoyao, Cheng Yaoyao was lying in the mud and looked up at him, her eyes seemed to see a life-saving straw, showing an expression of wanting to cry but not daring to cry.

    The man's expression was slightly stiff, and then he found the wild boar not far in front of her, his eyes became cold, and he slowly clenched the knife in his hand.