Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81

Xie Zhao was covered in icy rain, Cheng Yaoyao shivered when he jumped into his arms, and then felt the warm and strong muscles under the clothes.

Just a few seconds after crossing the yard, Cheng Yaoyao was soaked by the rain. Xie Zhao touched her wet hair, frowned, raised his hand and hugged the person: "What's wrong?"

Cheng Yaoyao lay in Xie Zhao's arms, and the fear just now disappeared. She was embarrassed to say that she was frightened, and looked at him with peach blossom eyes and said, "Why did you come back so late?"

Xie Zhao said, "I brought you something.

Cheng Yaoyao's eyes lit up: "What is it? "

Xie Zhao hadn't spoken yet, but Cheng Yaoyao only felt that something warm was pressing against her stomach, and she moved: "! ! ! ! ! "

The thing moved more and more, and Cheng Yaoyao's face became hot: "What... what? "

Xie Zhao put Cheng Yaoyao on the ground, lowered his head and unbuttoned the jacket. This kind of old-fashioned jacket is rarely worn today, but Xie Zhao has a tall and straight body, smooth muscles, and it is quite tasty to wear.

The water drops along the muscles, Cheng Yaoyao's peach blossom eyes are getting bigger and bigger, watching Xie Zhao carefully unbuttoning the buttons, reaching into his arms, and taking out...

a...what?

That little thing is not as big as Xie Zhao's palm, it didn't even open it, although he was still wet by Xie Zhao's hiding in his arms, the hair was sticking together in tufts, and the gray and bald couldn't see the color at all, only the nose, mouth and four small meat pads were pink. At this moment, he suddenly left the warm embrace, kept moving his limbs, closed his eyes and raised his head to bark, making a screeching sound.

Cheng Yaoyao stared at this little thing hesitantly: "This is... a cat? It looks too small..."

Xie Zhao brought the cat to Cheng Yaoyao's eyes: "It's a cat, it's not full moon yet. Cheng Yaoyao screamed: " Aaa.......! "

Xie Zhao looked a little lost and looked at the struggling kitten in his hand: "Don't you like it? "

"Hey...I like it!" Cheng Yaoyao stroked her beating heart, thinking it was fortunate that She didn't ask if it was a mouse. She mustered up her courage to look closer. The little kitten had a red nose and mouth, looking like it had a flaming red lip, and it short limbs were stretched outwards.

Cheng Yaoyao lightly touched the little meat pad of the kitten with her fingers: "Give it to me."

Xie Zhao gently put the kitten in Cheng Yaoyao's hands, Cheng Yaoyao carefully held it with both hands, the kitten was wet and cold Yes, only a little warm. The kitten didn't know if it was uncomfortable or what.

Cheng Yaoyao said nervously: "It's all wet, it will freeze to death!" Xie Zhao took off his jacket and covered Cheng Yaoyao's head: "Let's go back to the house first."

Back in the hall.

Cheng Yaoyao found a clean towel and wrapped the kitten in it and wiped it gently. She felt the bulging belly of the kitten: "Has it eaten?"

Xie Zhao wiped his head and face with the towel, and squeezed the water.: "The dog in the chemical fertilizer factory just gave birth to her cub, so I gave it some milk."

"That's good, I'm still worried about getting her something to eat so late." Cheng Yaoyao wrapped the kitten so that only the The head is held on the arm as a baby and shakes around, but no matter how you shake the kitten, it makes a sharp rumbling: "Where did you pick it up?