Chapter 141-180

Chapter 141 Raw Fried Fat Sausage and Gold Coins

A large bag of dumplings was placed in the boiling water pot, and the dumplings with white and fragrant fragrance were like silver ingots. Sunlight poured in from the window, mist was billowing in front of the stove, and the room was filled with a faint smell of smoke and dumplings.

Grandma Xie said with a smile, "Hurry up and get the seasoning bowl and we ready to eat dumplings!"

Xie Fei and Xie Zhao both went to wash their hands, while Cheng Yaoyao picked up the pig's large intestine and said to make a fried pork intestine: "This is a fried pork intestine. If you want to fry and eat now, it's time to put it in the pot!"

Grandma Xie has a good hand in cleaning up the pig's water, using a little coarse salt and half a spoon of rapeseed oil to clean the pig's large intestine, lymph and most of the fat. Also cleaned up. Now these days, oil and water are precious, and the oil on the large intestine of pigs can also be eaten. But Grandma Xie never eats it, and doesn't let her children eat it, so she buried it in the vegetable field and composted it.

Cheng Yaoyao threw the fat intestine into boiling water and scalded it, removed the remaining mucus, took it out, washed it with cold water again, and cut it into small pieces. Cut off the onion, ginger and garlic, put it in the oil pan and saute until fragrant, quickly stir fry the fat intestines in the pan, add the light soy sauce, salt and chili sauce and stir fry for two or three times, then pour in the peppers and scallions and stir fry until they are broken.

The method of this fried sausage is simple, and the control of the heat is the key. Cheng Yaoyao fried a plate of fat sausages with soft and tender Q bombs, evenly stained with sauce and hot sauce, smelling fragrant, and eating more fragrant.

A large pot of steaming white dumplings, a plate of fried sausages with a fragrant and spicy taste, a plate of pickled cucumbers, a plate of spicy cabbage, and a plate of fried vinegar pork at noon, this belated New Year's Eve dinner is quite Abundant.

Everyone sat around the table, the kerosene lamps were lit early, and the kitchen was lit. A large bowl of dumplings is placed in front of each person, the oil, salt, vinegar, and chili sauce is placed on the table, and there is a small plate of ground garlic. You can adjust the taste you like. There is also a pot of hot dumpling soup, the original soup into the original food.

Xie Zhao took out the soda and opened a bottle per person. In the slender glass bottle, countless tiny bubbles burst out, revealing a cold fruity fragrance.

Cheng Yaoyao coaxed: "Before eating, please ask grandma to say a few words! Applaud!"

Xie Zhao and Xie Fei applauded the venue.

Grandma Xie held the soda and said with a smile: "The family is finally reunited. Today is our New Year's Eve dinner, grandma wishes you all good health and smoothness. Yaoyao and Brother Zhao are admitted to university as soon as possible, Xiaofei work is going well! There is still Cheng Qiang, and I wished he gets healthy and fatter!"

Cheng Qiang who was eating meat by the stove, heard it, and raised his chubby face: "Hmm! Hmm!"

Everyone couldn't help laughing. When they got up, Cheng Yaoyao also raised the soda and said in unison: "I wish grandma a long life, long life and good health!"

Grandma Xie said cheerfully: "Okay, okay!"

Cheng Yaoyao and grandma soda bottles collided with a crisp sound, and After Xie Fei finished touching it, she turned to touch Xie Zhao again. Under the light, Xie Zhao's eyes shone like a sky full of stars. The cold soda turned into wine, making Cheng Yaoyao's cheeks warm.