Chapter 2

(PROOF READ !!! Feel free to point out any errors!!)

Shelby had woken up and had gotten ready for the day. She headed downstairs and didn't see anyone. Eh, parents are at work and I'm sure Bret and Chet are around here somewhere. She walked outside to see the boys hanging around with Barry and Naldo. So I was right. I wonder what that girl I met yesterday is up to. She pulled her phone out from her back pocket and texted her. Hey. Her thumb hovered over the send button. Just send it. Shelby sighed and hit send and automatically regretted it. Just hey, that's it? How can I be anymore obvious? Shelby walked back inside and had gotten something to drink. She didn't get a reply back yet so she decided to head over to her new friend's place. I should of thought of this before, but I have no clue where she lives. Shelby just decided to start walking until she saw a motorcycle in the driveway. Once she did, she then thought it might of been this house. Wow her house is nice. Shelby took a deep breath and walked up to the door. She rang the doorbell and waited. After awhile, nobody answered the door. She knocked and opened the door. Why is this door not locked? Once she stepped inside she closed the door behind her and went to go find her friends room. What was her name again? It started with a C I think..? Cyd! That's her name. I gotta remember that. Once she found Cyd's room which wasn't hard to find since her bedroom door had a bunch of signs on it. (A/N: hint hint, sound familiar? I'll put it at the bottom don't worry) Shelby quietly knocked on the door and opened it since it was opened slightly already. She went in Cyd's room only to find her sleeping. Really? She went over to Cyd's bed and woken her up. "Ugh, what time is it?" Cyd looked at her phone and it read 10:30. Shelby picked Cyd up and dropped her on the floor. "Cyd, I think you fell out of bed" Cyd just groaned and closed her eyes again. "Shelby, if you're trying to wake me up this early in the morning" Shelby kinda chuckled. "It's 10:30. It's not that early, now 8:00 would be really early, I mean I would wake up at that time which is what I do every day Monday - Friday." Shelby just ranted on and on. Cyd was very tired so she had gotten off the floor and laid back down on her bed. Shelby turned around to find Cyd snoring. "Really?" Shelby sighed and put both hands on her hips. She smirked. "You know I'm just gonna go make some breakfast. If you want some you're gonna have to get out of bed" Cyd didn't move one inch. Shelby sighed again. She headed downstairs and just started making breakfast with whatever Cyd's family had in their house. Shelby heard footsteps racing down the stairs. "I smell food." Shelby laughed. "That's one way to get you out of bed" After Shelby was done making breakfast they had both ate and both girls had done the dishes and put them all away. After that, Cyd went back upstairs to get ready since she was still in her pjs. Shelby went upstairs to where Cyd's room was only to catch a glimpse of Cyd's back. Shelby backed away from the door and lent up against the wall. Shelby felt her face heat up and her ears get hot. I need to stop doing that. Why do I feel like this? Where is all of this coming from? Shelby shook her head. She knocked on the door slightly. "Cyd? You almost done in there?" Shelby heard a few things get moved around in Cyd's room. "Yeah, you can come in now" As soon as Shelby came into Cyd's room Cyd fell on her bed and sat on it. "We should go to your house. I mean my parents aren't here." She stood up again and grabbed Shelby's hand and dragged her to Shelby's house. Cyd didn't let go of Shelby's hand. Shelby looked at their hands intertwined with each other. Shelby felt her face and ears get hot again. The things she does to me. But why hasn't she let go yet? Shelby looked up at Cyd. "Uh...Cyd?" Cyd looked over at Shelby and looked at their hands and then back at Shelby. "Oh sorry...." she pulled her hand back and put her hands in her pants pockets. Shelby missed the warmth that was there a second ago. I don't mind. I didn't mind. Shelby shook her head once more. "You know what I could go for right now?" Shelby looked at Cyd. "I know what you're thinking" they had both went and gotten popsicles. "Man, now I'm cold" Shelby sighed. "I feel like a snow cone" The girls looked at each other. They had went and gotten snow cones. "We're not getting very far are we?" Cyd looked at Shelby. "Nope" Cyd and Shelby both sat down on Shelby's bed. "Wanna know what would be really fun right now?" Cyd took Shelby's wrist this time and pulled her along and they went back to Cyd's house. By the time they got there, they were done with their snow cones. Cyd had taken Shelby's and thrown both of their cups away. You saw that too right? She's so sweet. Shelby just smiled and watched Cyd go by her motorcycle and hop on. Cyd turned around. "You coming?" Shelby nodded. She walked over and hopped on as Cyd gave Shelby the same helmet she gave her the other day. "Hold on tight, it's going to be a long ride" Cyd turned the motorcycle around in the driveway considering how big the driveway way is. (A/N: I don't know how big it is really, just give me some slack) She started off and drove off with Shelby's arms around her waist. Both Cyd and Shelby knew this was just the beginning.

Chapter 3 coming soon! Stay Tuned for more! Sadly I cannot put the link down here like I wanted to. It was going to show a clip from the show but it got taken down for some reason I cannot remember. But chapter 3 will be up soon. ❤️ chapter 3 will be longer.