Reputation.

p.o.v Billy

I groaned I was so sore from running laps, how I hate Steve. I swear I would have killed him if the coach hadn't stepped in. My thoughts raced almost all of them about Steve as the water of the school shower pattered down on my back.

The school bell rang and I knew I couldn't stay here all day I'd probably end up drowning myself.  I shut off the water and stepped out of the stall of the shower moments later when I was dressed.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the gym washroom. The moment I left the gym I had my pathetic posy on me. 

The only reason they hung out with me was that all the girls loved me, I got good grades at the time and... I'm not quite sure why else.  

I watched as Steve and his buddies walked by I snarled, how I hated or well I was sure I hated him. Sometimes I  think it's just jealousy.

Steve paid no attention to me though he just walked by with a smile plastered on his face he was always laughing. Meanwhile, I was always smirking or trying to be hot. 

As we sat in the cafeteria I excused myself one of them tried to stop me by placing a hand on my shoulder but I paid no heed to it, shrugging him off I walked towards the doors of the cafeteria to see Steve Harrington excusing himself from his large friend group.

I knew how creepy it would seem if he caught me following him but I couldn't help it, as Steve rounded the corner I heard him sigh. My back pressed up against the brick wall, I peeked around the corner to see him take out a box of cigarettes  Hmmm Interesting I had no idea that Harrington smoked.

I was starting to get bored when Steve's phone rang, I decided that at least this phone call might be interesting. My breath became rapped when I heard footsteps coming in the direction of where Steve was. The footsteps stopped only to continue they seemed to fade only then did It hit me that Steve was pacing Back and forth. 

When the person didn't pick up Steve grunted, seconds later I heard Steve curse "fuck" and then a bang. I turned the corner out of concern or maybe I thought there was something going on that I could use as leverage against him.

I nodded defiantly the latter I could care less if Steve was hurt. My eye's widened a Little as I took a good look at Steve. His shirt was un-tucked revealing a little bit of his chiseled chest. His brown curly hair was sticking to his forehead and smoke was still coming out of the cigarette that he held between his fingers.

I on the other hand had seen Steve shirtless many times but it still surprised me to see his chest out of the gym washrooms.

Steve took one last drag out of his cigarette before giving me a glare his eyes were glazed over and he sent shivers down my spine. He looked tired nothing Like he did in the change room where he looked scared but also like he was ready to fight.

Here he just looked like he had dealt with too much bullshit and was ready to fall asleep. I ran a hand threw my messy dirty blond hair and coughed.

Steve surveyed me before stomping out his cigarette and stating in a bored voice that he dragged out "what do you want billy"

I tensed not quite sure what I was supposed to say to that. Steve clearly sensed that I was annoyed "hey hey don't get your knickers in a twist" I glared at him who the fuck did he think he was talking to?

"Oh now that your smoking your cigarettes you think your so cool well let me tell-" My breath left my throat as Steve came face to face with me. Our Noses almost touching I didn't even try to stop my thoughts of how close Steve's lips were.

I looked at Steve, Steve was smirking "not that tough are you hangrove" I glared at him. As a weird feeling shot threw my body as I realized that I actually wanted to kiss Steve.

I snapped out of my thoughts and back into reality ̈ I'm not gay faggot" I pushed Steve away from me and punched him when He was on the ground I brought my foot up and kicked him in the stomach then leaned down grabbing him from the scruff of his shirt I looked down at him. My eyes started at his chest which was more exposed. I could feel my face redden so I threw a Quick insult at him "Listen faggot make one wrong move and I'll tell the entire school"

I walked away quickly, my heart throbbed I tried to stop it but there was no deafening it I Liked Steve Fucking Harrington.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's how this chapter comes to an end!!

Exiting right?.. or well hopefully you liked it.

Okay, that's all for now. Tell me how often you think I should post.

All criticism is welcome.

-KJ