Love amongst us?

Fluff
Gay gay gay
Enjoy!

Alastor's POV:

I burst out laughing seeing lucifer in the ground "how dare you laugh. It was a simple trip Alastor." Lucifer said "my friend. If it was a trip then it wouldn't have been that loud of a fall!" I said helping him up, i twirled him around and said "goodnight old friend! That offer to have some jambalaya with me is still open! Mother's home made in fact." I seen him blush a pale red making his face seem abnormal. I walked away humming an old tune to one of my songs. "Hey al! Why are you blushing?" Angel dust said, "no reason!" I replied quickly before summoning a tissue to wipe my mic clean of a spot of dust. "IM TELLING! CHARLIE ALASTORS GOT A CRUSH ON YOUR DAD!" Angel dust yelled while I face palmed in the ignorance, "he what?!?" Charlie said whom was now accompanied by vaggie "that demon!" She scowled. "No one said this was true!" I replied, "your tail and face tells otherwise." Angel dust said pointing to my tail which was now wagging constantly. I teleported to my room. Angel dust walked in And said "hey hot stuff~ I have a few tricks of getting the man you want~" "Angel, for the last time no." I said while Angel dust groaned. Two hours passed and me and Angel were still up, Angel texting on his phone and me laying down. "Angel... I whole heartedly admit that Charlie's fathers height is cute and all. Will you stop pestering about it to Charlie now??" I said looking at angels phone silently reading the messages between him and Charlie. "HAH! IM RIGHT!" She yelled as I summoned his little... pet... in front of her immediately hushing her up. "How'd you fall in love smiles?" Angel asked, I looked at Angel, radio static starting to blast while I smiled. Angel backed off.

Lucifer's POV:

It was the middle of the night, I could still hear demons fight over booze and banter about something. I looked on the walls seeing portraits of me and Lilith, I missed her although I knew i made the right choice to divorce her because the relationship got a bit rocky. I looked around seeing portraits of Charlie when she was just a young demon, I smiled, all I wanted was the best for her and to make sure my future partner would be a great addition. I then thought of the radio demon, he was always crowded with fans or interrupted with demons who had a taste for lust. Was it regular for a friendship to be like that? Wishing to be with the friend for as long as your in hell?? I walked to the balcony where I used to sit with Charlie before the hotel. I sat alone before hearing the door creak open, I summoned hell fire in my palm ready to make sure it wasn't a threat. To my surprise it was the radio demon, he smiled making me feel uneasy. He walked towards me and grabbed my hand immediately putting out the fire that once rested in my palm. "It's the middle of the night Lou, why would someone as busy as you be awake old friend!" I frowned and said "why not." I got up and walked back to bed being extremely irritated by the radio demons words. He teleported in front of me and said "get some sleep friend! Tomorrow morning will be busy!" He had finally irritated me enough. I grabbed him by the hand and dragged him to my room.

Alastor's POV:

"Al, look at the room around you. What do you think." Lucifer growled meaning he was obviously trying to prove a point somewhere. "I see you, Charlie, Lilith and even mammon? Why is he there??" I asked "he wanted to be here." Said Lucifer "do you know who's gonna go up on that wall of they don't shut up?" Lucifer said, "point taken." I said. The smile on his face then turned sinister. I teleported in front of him and said "accept my sincerest apologies your highness." I gagged at calling someone else "your highness". I immediately blushed feeling contact with his cold hands and my ears, "apologies accepted bitch." Lucifer said. "Language!" I replied. I went back to my room seeing Charlie and vaggie there too. "Heya al! Where were you??" Asked Charlie, "out." I scowled leaning on my mic. I went to sleep with Lucifer in mind, I knew he liked me but if we ever actually got engaged I'd be Charlie's new... legal guardian. I went to sleep hearing Angel dust brag about her pet while vaggie was negotiating with Angel dust saying we should skin it to make pork later or something.

Lucifer's POV:

I woke up and heard Charlie's girlfriend, vaggie was it? Yell at Angel dust for being a complete person of lust. I got up and got dressed, I walked outside of the room and Charlie hugged me as I hugged back "morning dad!" She said. Angel dust then looked at Alastor and did the weird eyebrow thing. I had planned to spend more time with Alastor all day today until a worker sent me mounds of paper work to get done, something about beelzebub and some weird agreement he wants. I started to get a cold shiver down my spine and a feeling of some presence. Alastor appeared behind me and hugged me "morning luci!". Again with the weird short versions of my name. "Morning al. Please refrain yourself from hugging me." I said, "with all due respect lucifer, I decline." Alastor said. I frowned realizing that if any young demon saw this they'd either "ship" it or call it a relationship. "Hey Lou, have I ever told you your short??" Alastor said. I summoned a piece of water and sprayed it on the radio demon who was now starting to get annoying. "With all due respect Alastor, if I said I wanted to be with you for the rest of our death what would be your answer?" I said, "since your the king of hell then an obvious answer would be yes, it'll also raise levels of respect for me." He replied, I realized that any younger demon with a sense in romance would now call it a relationship.

Word count: 1078 words