Chapter 8

After that weird call with Hans, I was just sitting there writing. I was bored. I was doing some creative writing about my life that I wanted. It was beautiful. I just wrote without thinking.

Once I finished a few pages, I reread my story and then realized what I wrote.

I was writing about Hiccup...me and Hiccup. A fairytale about him and I.

I continued to read and then I started writing again.

Hour pasted and I had finished. Then I realized Anna was looking over my shoulder.

"Yes?" I asked

"Oh sorry I was just reading," Anna said

"Okay then..." I said as I crumbled up the paper and threw it away in the trash can I have in my room.

"So," I said as I spun around and looked at Anna.

"Hi," Anna said awkwardly

"Sup." I said "So you wanna go out to the coffee shop down the street?" I asked as I began to get a call.

"Let me take this..." I said and picked up the phone not even looking at the caller id.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey," he said

"Oh hey Hic," I said

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to the diner down the street from your house?" Hiccup asked

"Sure, that would be lovely," I said

"See you in like 30 minutes!" He said and hung up

"Hiccup huh?" Anna asked

"Yeah," I said as I felt myself beginning to blush.

"He asked you on a date didn't he?" Anna asked

"Yep...well i think," I said as I grabbed my brush and quickly brushed my hair and changed into a suitable outfit to go out with Hiccup in.

"What restaurant you two going to?" Anna asked as I grabbed my purse.

"The diner down the street," I said as I put my phone, wallet, lipstick and sunglasses in my purse.

"Oh that is going to be fun," Anna said and the two of us walked downstairs. I didn't wear gloves this time because I was probably not going to touch someone. I also trust myself.

"Hey Punzie," I said as I waved bye and walked outside. I then started walking down to the diner.

After couple of minutes, I got there. I saw Hiccup sitting in a window seat. The window cut him off at his chest, but I could see his clothes. He wore a casual outfit, like myself.

I walked in and noticed him move something down on the chair next to him so I wouldn't see.

He got up as I walked up to him.

"Hey," Hiccup said and the two of us sat down together, but we were across from each other.

"I-I got you this," Hiccup said grabbing the thing from the chair next to him.

They were crystal white flowers.

"Oh my..." I said and smelled them and smiled

"Like them?" Hiccup asked

"Yes," I happily said and sat them down next to me on the table.

"Good," Hiccup said as the waiter came up.

"Welcome to the Die on Diner, I am Twilight Sparkle and I will be your waiter today," She said as she gave the two of us menus.

"Do I know you?" I asked. She looked like one of AppleJack's friend.