Chapter 14

I walked home alone listening to my music. It was not late. School had just finished and I was happy. everyone in the play was good actor. I soon arrived home. I unlocked the door. I walked up to my room and changed into pajamas. Then the door opened.

"Anna?!" I yelled

"Nope," It was Hiccup. Shiz. I was not fully chnaged. I quickly ran to my room and locked my door. Hiccup tried opening my door but failed.

"Hey ya know it's locked right?" Hiccup said and I laughed

"Yeah I do," I said as I put my shirt on. Then I put my pants on and opened the door while I put my hair in a pony tail.

"Oh hey Elsa," Hiccup blushed

"How did ya get in?" I asked

"The door was unlocked," Hiccup said and my eyes widened

"Shot...thought I locked it!" I said and sat down on my bed. I patted to the seat next to me and Hiccup sat there. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"The play was a success," I said and he nodded kissing me. I felt all warm and happy but then that warmness didn't feel right. It was more like embarrassment. Wait, this ain't Hiccup. I looked at his leg: they were both non prosthetic. I punched him away.

"Who are you?!" I yelled and he laughed. That laugh. I then noticed his hair style was more pointed then normal and was dyed.

"You should know Elsa," he said

"Jack!" I screamed and punched him.

"I thought you would have noticed faster," Jack said

"I would have too," I said and laughed with him. The whole mood changed from romantic to mean to nice. This was weird.

"Why did you do that?" I asked after a few minutes.

"I don't know...Elsa you do know that I love you, right?" Jack asked

"Yeah, Punzie and Anna told me and the time I kissed you on the check you blushed," I said "it is obvious,"

"Oh..." Jack said sadly "Elsa...you know I know what Rapunzel and Anna told you,"

"What did they say to me?" I asked but I knew because it was a conversation I had with them.

"They say that I lied about that kiss and how I lie about things," Jack said

"Well that is what they said," I said sounding a little shocked.

Jack grabbed both of my hands and looked into my eyes. "Elsa, I know you love Hiccup with all your heart and he does love you the same way back, but I love you, too. I know you know that, but you are the first real girl that I haven't lied about and haven't done no wrong to. I am trying to say is that I would never hurt you and, I haven't, if you loved me back that I would never break your heart," Jack said. I felt my checks blush and my insides bubble with happiness.

"Oh Jack," I said "Please don't tell anyone want I am about to do," I waited for a response. Seconds later he nodded and I crashed my lips into his. He was shocked at first but then caught on. I was the one to pull back from lose of breath. Jack and I both were breathing heavily.

"Thank you, Elsa," Jack said "I won't tell Hiccup," Jack smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

"Elsa! I am HOME!" Anna, shot.

"Anna is here," I whispered. I heard he walk up the stairs.

"Okay so?" Jack whispered while I began to push him to the window.

"She is a creative person, she makes things up. She suspects things. Now get out through the window," I said and Jack nodded and crawled down. Right as his head was not in sight, Anna came in.

"What you looking at?" Anna asked me. I watched as Jack ran away. I smiled at him and he blew a kiss to me.

"I was just enjoying the view," I lied

"Lier," Anna said as she walked to my side looking in my direction. I had my eyes locked on Jack's back as he walked far away from my house.

"Jack?" Anna asked and I blushed. I ignored her and laid on my bed.

"What Anna?!" I snapped pretending to have not noticed her

"You like Jack," Anna said

I hesitated "No I don't," I said. A part of me was telling the truth and then another part of me lied.

"You do," Anna said

"I don't," I said and then the two of us had a starring competition. She won because I laughed

"You do like him," Anna said

"Yeah, okay I do," I said

<><><>

Adorable, cute cliffhanger!

I am now getting into some real Hiccelsa vs Jelsa! Excited? I so am! And if I freaked u about that day or two when this book was on hold and I didn't have an idea, sorry<3

I got the best idea that will be the end of the book unfortunately </3

So yeah bye bye my lovely readers

-Paanda-